i really want to kiss you

The story idea for this chapter is from stoopidnut, please go show them support on their fic, its really cool and underrated.
Minx POV

I woke up around nightfall, and Puffy was fast asleep on my chest. I really hope that she didn't hear me talking about my feelings, it would just make this entire trip super awkward. "Puffy, wake up" I whispered, while gently shaking her. "Huh" she grunted. "Wake up, we dont run on normal sleep patterns, so its night time, but who cares right?" She giggled softly, and my chest erupted with butterflies. Her giggle meant the world to me, and it was addictive, like drugs. She slowly got off of me and stared straight into my eyes. "Hi" she says with a goofy smile. I might as well have become a puddle in that moment, everything she does absolutely melts me. An idea suddenly hits me, and I begin to gently pull Puffy outside while saying, "I wanna show you something." She followed me, and we stopped I my backyard, where thousands of stars hung over our heads. "Its really pretty, mesmerizing even." Puffy murmers. "Your describing yourself ya know, right?" Her face flushed a deep red, and she took my hand into her own, while making eye contact with me. "Minx?" "Yeah?" "Do you like anyone, as in like like?" Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. "I do actually, its on this beautiful girl, Basically everything about her is perfect, from her personality, to her kindness, and her mesmerizing eyes." Puffy looked, disappointed to say the least. "What about you?"
Puffy POV

My heart sunk. I didnt think she actually liked anyone, my heart felt like shattering into a million pieces, but I held it together, because deserves the best in life. She sounds so special, its probably puffy. "Oh, I like someone too, shes amazing, and makes me feel amazing." Minx looked noticeably saddened by that comment. Why though? "Niki?" "Yes?" "That perfect girl that I like, well shes," probably Niki. Who else would it be? "That perfect girl is you." Minx looked away very quickly, and seemed so tense. I couldn't believe it, and I began crying tears of joy. "Puffy why are you crying? Was that the wrong thing to say? Fuck om so sorry, we can just pretend this didn't even hap-" "No! I'm just so happy! I've liked you for ages! I didn't think you'd ever like me back!" Minx smiled wide, she looked so stunning under the moonlight. "Can I kiss you?" "Of course" she leaned in slowly, and so did I. Our lips met, and it was as if the world exploded, and ceased to exist, and we were the only ones left. Her lips was the perfect mixture of chapped and soft, and her arms wrapped around my body, bringing me into a gentle hug. I hugged back. My entire life was made in that very moment, and nothing would ever take this memory away from me. The kiss ended, and as we pulled apart, we just looked at eachother. Minx broke the silence by saying "will you be minecraft but without the craft?" "If that was a fancy way of asking me to be your girlfriend, of course." We sat down and looked up at the stars, and utter peace washed over my entire body. We were just there, to people, existing, and just enjoying eachothers company. People might not like us, but at least we have eachother.

THE END

Hello! So as sad as I am to say it, that is the end of this fanfiction, but I will be creating more, dont worry! I'm so happy and grateful for the people who have helped me throughout this journey and been there for me when I was at my worst. Here I would like to give a special shoutout to the following people:
BeetleCorpse Puggylu stoopidnut LoganSanders1000 and many more! You have all motivated me and kept me going throughout the story, and I appreciate you all with all my heart. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for other storys I might write, but until then, goodbye, I hope you all the best in life.
-author