Painting Love

Minx POV

"OH FUCK SORRY SORRY!" I heard Puffy's voice yell, and then running. She saw me naked, I hope I looked good. (I'm so sorry I had to) I entered the shower and began cleaning all of the sticky orange juice off of my body and out of my hair, and then got out dried it and whatever else people do during showers. I put on a casual tee shirt that read "women are hawt" (so true) and some leggings. I walked into the hallway and slowly made my way to the living room, where I heard the TV playing, which probably meant Puffy was there. God the tension is already seeping into the hallway. I walking into the living room and sat next to Puffy, who promptly looked away from me. "Don't worry about it, everyone walks in on someone ever once and awhile." "I guess but it doesn't make it any less embarrassing!" I giggled at her silly antics, and her face melted into that face you make when you see a kitten, absolutely admiration (unless you don't like cats bc then pls leave jkjk). "Anyways, im gonna go paint in my room." I said, "You paint?!" "Yeah surprising isn't it? I'll show you after I'm done." She smiled her bright  beautiful smile, the kind of smile that just melts you, and then turned back to the TV. I walked to my room and began thinking for inspiration. My mind traveled back to Puffy's smile, I decided that I would draw a heart and then draw Puffy in the middle of said heart. Good idea, as long as she doesn't find it. I began making the brush strokes, up and down and all around until I had finished. I was proud of my work, and hungry after making it so I went to the kitchen to grab some food. "Did you finish your painting?" "Yeah it's done" "Can I see it?" What a nice day to live.

Welcome back to updates at night bc day fucking sucks, its to bright and peopley. Anyways, the question of the night is what is yalls sexualitys? And if any of you say super straight ill drop kick you in self defense.
-author