You mean absolutely nothing to me. (pt.2)

fluff/ angst
year: 6
warnings: swearing
a/n: pt.2!! ik i said ron, but i quite like who i chose instead
——————————————————————————

After that night, you chose to ignore Draco.
Whenever you saw him, the other way you went.

You knew you secretly missed him, even if you didn't want to. The constant ups and downs of your relationship were taunting. You could accept his shitty excuse of a apology, but you couldn't give in that easily. You decided that you wouldn't be sad anymore, in fact you were more frustrated then sad.

The only good thing that came from that night was you were the official backup for the gryffindor team.

"Y/n? Are you gonna eat?" Ginny asked after pouring herself some cereal. You nodded and scooped a spoonful of scrambled eggs and pumpkin juice. You, Ginny, Dean and Seamus laughed and talked all breakfast. (okay power group tbh) Dean showed some of his new drawings while your eyes wondered over to the  slytherin table.

Draco was talking to Astoria, of course. Suddenly, as if he was staring at you this whole time, you felt another pair of eyes on you. You turn your head slightly and see Blaise. Blaise? Why was Blaise staring at you out of all people? Then he smiled, quite charming actually. You looked away quickly. "Hey what's your next class again?" Seamus asked Ginny, "Charms with Luna." she blushed. Seamus raised his brows and turned to you, "Yours?" "Potions." You answered.

You walked down the dungeons to the potions room.

His platinum blonde hair was hard to ignore, honestly. You made eye contact and quickly straightened your back. Who needs Draco anyway? You sat with Hermione, although you weren't that close, she was the only one in that class you liked. "Hey y/n." Hermione said as you slid into the spot beside her. You gave her smile and took out your books. Slughorn hasn't come into the room yet, you assumed you were maybe 5-10 minutes early.

"Uh, can I sit here?" A deep voice asked behind you. You turned around to see Blaise. "There's no other spots open." Lie. There totally was, but you wouldn't want to sit by Millicent Bulstrode either. "Yeah, go for it." You moved your books so he can place his down. "Thanks y/l/n." You smirked at being called your last name, that's a typical slytherin thing to do isn't it? "No problem Zabini."

"Okay get into pairs and try to make a Draught of Living Death." Slughorn said after explaining how whoever made it could have his Liquid luck."Partners?" Blaise tapped your shoulder, you nodded because Hermione had already paired up with Lavender Brown.

You and Blaise headed to a cauldron where there were already supplies. Blaise added in the infusion of wormwood and powdered root of asphodel. "Okay so now it says to mix clockwise, twice." He read over the instructions with his index finger. You noticed his rings, one was a plain silver one, another one a snake and the last one had a cross on it. Blaise must've noticed because you felt a hand overlap yours. "So, like this." He guided your hand and mixed the potion twice. "Oh- yeah. Sorry." You looked up to meet his brown eyes. "No worries y/n, you just got a lil distracted." He handed you the sopophorus bean. "Thanks Blaise."

You felt eyes drilling into you as you stirred counter-clockwise seven times. You didn't look, but it was Draco, and you knew that too. You could almost feel Draco getting jealous, it was a little satisfying, honestly.

Harry Potter and Ron Weasley finished their Draught of Living Death first, making them get the Liquid Luck. Blaise let out a sigh. "Hey we may not of won but we were second." You said, packing up your books. Which was true, you and Blaise seemed to work quite fast together. "Second- that's not first though." He laughed as he packed his books up as well.