A sunday kind of love

fluff
year: after school, around 20
warnings: none
a/n: this is literally straight fluff and that's why it's so short lol also y'all are muggles
——————————————————————————

You woke up in the arms of your husband, Draco
Malfoy. He had a strong grip around your waist, "Don't go." Draco grumbled with his eyes closed. You smiled to yourself while snuggling closer to him, "Babe, it's 12:00 pm." You looked up at him. He sent a small smile, finally opening his eyes. Draco kissed the top of your head and got up. You followed close behind, wrapping your fur robe around your waist. It was a angelic white, with gold stitched letters on the back that spelt 'Mrs. Malfoy', You wore it almost all the time.

Draco walked down the spiral staircase, you following behind

Draco walked down the spiral staircase, you following behind. You both got married 3 months ago, and were absolutely loving the married life! The wedding wasn't grand, just a few friends and family. In fact, Narcissa had got you this white robe as a early marriage gift. You had a great relationship with Narcissa, even if your taking her baby boy away. Lucis wasn't a big fan, but he could tolerate you.

You walked into the kitchen, grabbing a plate and bread. "Coffee darling?" Draco asked from the other side, you nodded yes. "Alexa! Play music!" He called over to your Alexa in the living room. Alexa said an 'okay' and played 'A sunday kind of love' by Etta James. You smiled as you put the bread in the toaster, and Draco slithered his arms around your waist, swaying to the gentle music. "I love you, y/n." He kissed your ear, chuckling. "I love you too, Draco." You rested your hands on top of his.

Draco's playlist played in the background as you made breakfast for each other. You both had married pretty young, around 20. You didn't mind though, you were ready to grow old with him. Draco placed a cup of coffee in front of your toast and eggs, he sat on the other side, eating the same. You guys ate in a comfortable silence, occasionally talking. "So, what do you want to do today, babe?" He said after taking a sip of his coffee. "Doesn't matter." You answered, grinning. Draco worked a lot during the weekdays, so you savoured the weekends where you had him all to yourself. "Hm," He rubbed his hand on his chin, "How about we go out? Walk around the park a little."

"Sure, they've got a good one down the street."

"Sounds good to me." He smiled

Since it was a nice day outside, you slipped on a light blue sundress, high cut white socks and black doc martens. You let your hair free from its ponytail, brushing it through. Draco wore a pair of blue jeans, a white shirt with a big 'Nike' logo on it and his airforce 1s.

"Copied my colour today, y/n?" Draco joked as he handed you your white shoulder bag

"Copied my colour today, y/n?" Draco joked as he handed you your white shoulder bag. "Sure, whatever." You joked, pushing his arm.

You guys walked down the street to Central park. Draco walked with your hand in his, rubbing it with his thumb. He bought you both bubble tea, his a matcha and yours brown sugar. You loved these easy days, where it's slow and relaxing. "Let's sit here." He pointed to a bench by the fountain.

Draco casually rested his arm on your shoulders as you talked about random nothings. You couldn't be happier right now, you were young, married and no doubly in love.
——————————————————————————