Only for you * (pt.2)

smut
year: 6
warnings: sexual content, edging, sir kink, masturbation (male), dom! draco
a/n: (pt.2 for sir*) a highly requested smut chapter ;)
———————————————————————————

"You're in for it tonight, sweetheart." His husky voice boomed in your ear. His hot breath grazing your neck. "Please- please." You begged, from past events, you remembered how relentless it was when it came to punishment. It could go either way, Draco ties you up, or he fucks you till your brain goes numb.

"You really are such a needy slut." Draco teased, "You wanna come again?" You nodded aggressively. Draco pushed his tip in, then pulled it out immediately. "Only good girls get to cum." He walked stepped back and let go of your hips, making you fall. You whined into the sheets. "Come on, up on the pillows."

You pathetically crawled to the stacked pillows on your bed, your legs shaking from the orgasm you just had. Draco grabbed his wand from your desk and all of a sudden your hands were tied to your bed frame. I guess he choose the first option.

You pulled against the ropes that were tied quite tight and whined. He stood at the end of the bed, watching you squirm. You rubbed your thighs together to try and get some friction. "Ah, I need to come so bad." Draco whispered under his breath. "I can help, please." You pulled on your restraints again. He smirked, "I don't let sluts touch me."

Draco wrapped his hand around his dick and started wanking himself off. His head was thrown back and his mouth was hung open slightly. "Fuck." He groaned loudly. Draco's breath was heavy. You couldn't look away, you were so jealous of the pleasure he was feeling. Your thighs rubbed together again as you watched him fuck his fist.

Draco's moans got louder and more frequent, you could tell he was close. "Ah- ah shit." He groaned and sped up his movements. "Draco- please let me touch you." Draco moaned at your begging, "I'm gonna come." He tenses his abs and his fist goes faster. "Oh." Draco came, his tip releasing his warm, white liquid "Fuck." He sighed.

Draco looked at you, your eyes looked desperate and your lips parted. His dick was still hard. "What's wrong?" He teased. You took a deep breath, "Please touch me." Goosebumps arose on your skin and your chest filled with embarrassment. "Please." He walked towards you, standing by the side of the bed.

He ran his finger tips over your stomach, "Like this?" You groaned loudly, "No!" you started to get frustrated with his teasing. "Then how?" Draco rubbed the inside of your thigh. You bucked your hips the signal where you need him. "Yeah? There?" He pulled your swimsuit bottoms to the side.

You sighed as he rubbed your clit. Draco's fingers were calloused from all the quidditch he played. "Yes, yes there." You hid your face behind your arm. You moaned loudly, your chest heavily rising and falling. "Ah- I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come." He sped up his movements, until he pulled away. "You still need a punishment, love."

You don't know how much time as passed since he started edging you. Draco was absolutely ruthless. "No! No more, please!" He started to pump his fingers again, his eyes trained on your pussy. "I know you like it." Draco snickered, "We have a word if you don't." You moaned loudly, feeling your orgasm approach again. You cried, tears falling down your face.

"P-please!" You blubbered out. Draco pulled his fingers away once again.

You groaned out of frustration and pulled on your ropes. "It's okay, I'll take care of you." He pulled his fingers out of your pussy and raised it to your lips. "Suck." You opened your mouth and tasted yourself. "Good whore." He cooed again and climbed on top of you.

Draco looked at your fucked out face, your eyes were gazed with pleasure, but you didn't look satisfied. He lined himself up with you again and pushed in. You moaned out, making Draco groan. "Merlin you're so wet." He whispers in your ear. "Please untie me sir." You begged, Draco reached his hand up and untied the knot.

Your hands immediately flew to his hair and pulled his head down to your lips. You kissed him so passionately while he groaned into the kiss. "Fuck yeah." He thrusted faster, making your mind go numb. "You're such a whore for my cock, hm?" You opened your mouth to respond, but only incoherent words came out.

"Fucked so good you can't think." Draco purred while he lowered his head to your neck and placed soft kisses on the marks he left previously. "Please can I come now, please, please." You repeated your begging over and over, not thinking straight. "Yes, come for me."

You barely heard him finish his sentence before you came. It felt like heaven, finally getting to come after all that edging. You felt Draco thrust a few more times before he groaned, stilled and came for the second time this night. Draco thrusted lazily, trying to prolong his high.

"Oh, bloody hell." He sighed and rested his head on your shoulder. "That was great." You chuckled lightly. Draco pulled out, making you whine slightly. Draco rolled off of you and got up. He grabbed his swim trunks and threw them on, and tossed you his white shirt he was wearing earlier.

Draco climbed into bed next you and you turned towards him immediately and rested your head on his chest. "That was like," He started playing with your hair, "The best sex we've ever had." You admitted. "Really?" Draco said and raised his brows, he knew you loved getting edged. You giggled into his chest, "Maybe I should wear that top more often."

"Only if it's for me, not for Theo." He joked moving your hair that fell on your face behind your ear. "Only for you, Draco." You looked up and kissed him lightly.