Sir * (pt.1)

smut
year: 6
warnings: sexual content, sir kink, oral (male receiving), denial of orgasm, dom! draco
a/n: this is kinda ass but oh well, here's smut🙌
———————————————————————————

"Black lake. Five o' clock. You in?" Draco turned to talk lowly in your ear, careful to make sure Professor Mcgonagall didn't catch him. He made it short and quick. You smiled, his warm breath tickling your neck, "For sure. Who's going?" You whispered back. "Pansy, Blaise, Theo, the regular three."

Classes were over, and you just finished your homework. It was rounding to 4:30, and you decided to change. You wore a green bikini, covered up with black shorts and a beige flannel. You put your hair up and layered a shell necklace with a gold one. It was now 4:50, you folded you towel and put it in your tote bag. A knock came from your door. "Coming!" You ran to the door and swung it open.

Draco stood at the door, white shirt with green shorts and black sunglasses in his platinum hair

Draco stood at the door, white shirt with green shorts and black sunglasses in his platinum hair. His eyes raked down your body, the top you wore made your breasts look very nice. "My eyes are up here, love." You crossed your arms, making your cleavage more visible. His eyes met yours and a quick look of lust took over them before he pulled you into a passionate kiss. Draco's hands roamed your body, he groaned into the against your lips, "You look bloody beautiful."

You pulled back, "Careful tiger." you teased, feeling him squeeze you bum. "What if we stay in, say we have homework to do instead." Draco twirled a piece of your hair around his finger. You rolled your eyes and chuckled, "No you big oaf," you took the hand playing with your hair and intertwined it with yours, "Let's goooo." You pulled him out of your dorm while he groaned loudly.

*:・゚*:・゚

Half way to the black lake, Blaise, Pansy and Theo caught up. You guys cracked jokes all the way there, laughing quite loud. Once you actually got to the lake, Pansy set down a blanket and you all felt your stuff there.

"Y/n! Come in with me!" Pansy called from the lake, already submerged in the water. "Coming!" You took off your flannel, exposing your bikini. Theodore and Blaise looked at each other, snickering. "Shut it." Draco elbowed Blaise, who ended up nudging into Theo. "Sorry, mate. She's fit." Blaise smirked while Theo laughed his ass off. Draco rolled his eyes, watching you run into the lake.

Soon enough, the boys joined you in the lake, your eyes practically glued to Draco's abs. "Eyes are up here." He smirked coming closer to you. "Mm I'm sorry, you just look too yummy." You wrapped you arms around him, resting your head on his chest.

"Oi! Lovebirds!" Pansy called from on top of Blaise's shoulders. Draco chuckled and went under the water, lifting your legs over his shoulders. "Draco!" You scolded playfully as you were lifted in the air. His strong arms wrapped around your legs as you approached Pansy.