Lets make a bet

fluff
year: 5
warnings: none!
a/n: this fic is actually rlly stupid and it's rlly short but i felt the need to upload so i'm gonna settle for mediocre work :/
———————————————————————————

You and Draco walked to your first class, hand in hand, giggling while Draco teased you.

"You're so annoying." You laughed.

"Oh, am I?" Draco smirked while adjusting the strap of his bag.

"Bloody christ." Blaise sighed behind you guys, "It's 8:00 in the morning and you're already all over her." he gave a short laugh. "What can I say, it's hard not too." Draco replied, while Blaise rolled his eyes. You all turned down the corridor walking in a line of three.

"I reckon you couldn't last 30 minutes without being all over each other." Blaise said looking at Draco, whose brows furrowed. "Oh shut up, Blaise. We definitely could." Your head popped in front of Draco's to look at him."We're not that obsessed with each other."

"She might be, honestly." Draco joked to Blaise, "She's always begging for attention." He laughed, obviously he was joking, but it still made you the tiniest bit upset. You dropped Draco's hand, causing him to turn his head sharply. "Let's make a bet, one week, no touching." You raised a brow smirking. Draco hesitated "Fine, 5 gallons to the winner." Blaise laughed, "You two are too complicated." then left for his Alchemy class.

"My god y/n, one week?" Draco said in disbelief. "What? Can't do it?" you teased, "Sorry I'm too bewitching." you winked, making him laugh. "Oh I got this, just don't be too lonely with my touch, darling." he said in a low voice, causing you to regret your choice. Bloody hell, this is gonna be a long week. "See you after class, love." He slipped away to potions. You rolled you eyes and scoffed. One week was easy, right?

*:・゚*:・゚

You walked into History of Magic, and sliding into the seat beside Pansy. "You're not looking too hot." She turned to you. "Well hello to you too." You grumbled. "Seriously, what's wrong?" Her eyes filled with concern. You heavily sighed "I haven't hugged Draco in 3 days." Pansy let out a laugh "Girl, you're so dramatic! Just four more days, you got this." A smile now on her face. You never really realized how much Draco's physical touch affected you, and you missed it greatly.

Draco was even worse, he missed your scent, and the way your head fit perfectly in the curve by his neck, the list could go on and on. All this over 5 fucking gallons. What a stupid bet.

The rest of the school day went by, dull and gray. You laid in your bed, with a book on your chest to weigh you down from scramming out the door and across the common room into Draco's arms. It's not like you were banned from seeing each other, but you knew you'd lose if you went. You cursed your competitiveness for letting it win.

Suddenly, you heard a bang on your door. Scrambling to put on a sweater, you yelled "Coming!". You reached the door and swung it open. Standing there was a poor looking Draco, who quickly flung his arms around you. A sigh of relief fell from your lips, it felt like an eternity since you've last touched.

Once you let go, you laughed, "I won."

He scoffed and stepped back, "No 'Oh I missed you so much Draco' ?" he mocked in a high voice. You let out a short laugh. "Fine, I missed you a lot, actually." Your response caused Draco to smile immensely.

Draco grabbed both your cheeks and smashed into your lips. It felt like kissing him for the first time, all over again. Your knees felt weak and your stomach did a flip. "If that's the kiss I get," You broke away from the kiss, "I should starve you of touch more often." He laughed, giving you a small kiss again.

You both cuddled on your bed, while he played with your hair. "You know," you spoke, breaking that comfortable silence, "I still want that 5 gallons." You looked up at him. He stared at the wall for a little, then looked down at you, "What if i just take you out for dinner," he gave you a kiss on the head, "a really fancy place," another kiss, "and you can get whatever you'd like." Your cheeks grew a light shade of pink, and your mouth broke into a smile. "I'd love to." You gave a small peck.

"You think we're too clingy?" You asked.

"Oh definitely." He said, making your face drop, "but i wouldn't change it for a thing."