Chapter 27

"Haven't backed out of our deal yet have you?"

"Not a chance." I say peering over my book to look at him.

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask.

"Um I've got quite a bit of work to do with this whole book tour thingy that Vance wants me to do. You still want to pick the places and stuff?" I forgot I said I would do that. Last night after hardin and I's slightly distracting 10 minutes of fun I fell asleep on the sofa with hardin right next to me. Wasn't the greatest sleep I've ever had. Hardin has zero self awareness when he's asleep. He ends up with all the blanket and takes up half the bed when he spreads his legs and arms all over the place. Then I wake him up and tell him he's doing it again and then he feels all guilty and uses himself as my blanket instead.

"Ye its something for me to do. Where do you wanna go?" He is the one going on this book signing tour not me so I should at least know some places he would like to go.

"I mean im really not bothered but preferably somewhere where people speak full English. I don't know how I would deal with someone trying to speak to me in a different language and having absolutely no idea what they are saying. My patience would be slipping." He laughs.

"What about New York?" He pulls out his laptop and paperwork while thinking.

"Um sure."

"What about Canada?" I suggest

"Um sure I really dont care. Listen im really busy so could you just pick some places. Im really not bothered where." He doesn't look at me he just keeps looking at his computer.

"Fine. I'll email vance once I'm done." I get up off the couch and make my way into the bedroom. Im annoyed at the way he's speaking to me and im not even sure why. I get that he's busy but it made me feel like shit.

I spent the rest of the day working at my desk in the bedroom. I've picked where hardins doing the signing already and emailed the specific book stores in that country to vance.

"Hey. What you doing?" Hardin walks in and wraps his arms around my shoulders. I shrug him off and close my laptop a little too harshly.

"Whats up your ass today?" He raises his eyebrows at my outburst.

"Nothing. Im fine just tired and a little stressed thats all." He walks back over to me wrapping his arms around my waist leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"I can help distract you if you want." His hands moves accross my stomach to the button on my jeans.

"Hardin in not in the mood right now okay." I pull his hands away and start putting clothes away.

"Ok somethings wrong. Whats up?" He sits at the bottom of the bed watching me put clothes away in our drawers.

"I dont even know. Im just annoyed." He pulls me onto his lap.