Chapter 12

We boarded the flight around an hour ago and we've still got basically a full day of flying until we are back home. Our seats are different in 1st class this time. We are about 2 seats from the bar and lounge area so me and tessa head up for a drink. Its going to be a long flight so im willing to do anything to pass the time. "Can i get a gin and tonic please" the glass thats placed in front of tessa is huge and I just know shes going to be very drunk for this flight. I order a glass of whiskey which I know will last me the whole flight.

"Whats the plan when we get back again?" Tessa turns on her bar stool to face me.

"So we will stay at my dads for the night once we land and then we are moving into my apartment and then we can stay there for a few months or however long until we find a different apartment that we both like so we can stay there until we decide to buy a house in the future." Saying that out loud sounds like a lot of running around and stress but im not stressing over this. Me and tessa finding a long term apartment is supposed to be a good and happy thing.
"I have a question for you?" Oh god here we go. I hope the whiskey kicks in soon. "Since your opinions have changed on having kids have they also changed about getting married?" She looks at me cautiously.
"Didnt you ask me this already?" Im pretty sure this topic came up when talking about the whole having kids conversation.
"Well I forgot so could you please refresh my memory." Marriage. The idea still doesn't appeal to me at all. I know tessa won't like to here that but its the truth. Its not that i don't want her to be my wife just the idea of having to put a label and sign some shitty documents seem absolutely pointless to me. I do see my dad and Karen happy and married along with Kim and Vance but I have also seen the ugly side of marriage and it destroyed my life for years. Its what put me on the path of self destruction. I made a promise to tessa that I would love her forever and eventually replace the promise ring with an engagement ring but that's only because I know what it means to her. She's always planned on getting married someday and walking down the isle. If getting married is what it takes to make her dream come true then so be it but im waiting at least a few more years until I even think about that. We are both still so young and theres a whole world out there for us to see yet.

"Do you remeber what I said?" I tap the ring on her finger.she looks at me confused.

"When i gave you this I also promised that I would replace it with an engagement ring one day. I know what marriage means to you and how happy it would make you so yes I would like to marry one day....In the very far future once we've travelled the world and seen everything the world has to offer." She smiles and looks down at her ring.

"Thank you." She kisses my hand and takes a drink of her drink.

2 hours later...

Tessas absolutely drunk out of her mind. She's speaking super fucking loud and can barely walk in a line.

"Babe you need to be quiter. Your going to wake up the whole plane." She stops me from talking by putting her hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh people can hear you" like i said. She's very drunk.
She stands up and wraps her arms around my waist from behind me. I can feel her breathing on my neck.

"You know im not wearing any underwear right now which would make it a lot easier for you to fuck me." She whispers and nibbles on my ear. She moves so shes standing in between my legs and places my hands onto her waist.

"We are also on a plane full of people who are sleeping and your being very loud."i whisper back. Her hands trail up and down my thighs however I've learnt some restraint but that goes out the window when she moves her hand over my crotch torturing me. I try not to show her that what shes doing is working so I stand up and move behind her instead. She's wearing a dress that comes just above her knees which makes it a lot easier to show her what she does to me. My fingers slide up the front of her dress and she immediately grabs a fistfull of my shirt as soon as i hit her spot. I move my fingers and her head falls back onto my shoulder. She quickly turns back around to face me.

"take me to the bathroom now." She breathes heavily into my ear. I dont really have to answer because she walks over to the bathroom and checks if anyone is around before closing the curtains on both Isles and walking me backwards into what is the world's tiniest and most claustrophobic bathroom ever. It doesnt take long before im taking her against the wall.

"You are insane." I pant. She doesnt say anything only laughs and rocks her hips harder. We are both close to finishing but tessa is being way too loud so I cover her mouth to muffle her moans until she's finished.

"Mmm we need to do that more often." Is she joking.

"What do you mean we have sex like all the time." Litteraly. All the time. But I mean im not complaining if she wants it more often than is usual.

"Actually weve only had sex frequently while on this trip. Once we get back it could be weeks in-between." Thats not going to happen.

"Tess i promise you that will not happen and all you have to do is ask me. Its not like im going to say no." Theres no way in my lifetime I could ever turn down a request like that from tessa. It doesnt take me much to agree and give in to tessa especially when shes fucking palming me through my jeans and whispering shit in my ear.

"Promise me we won't turn into one of those couples who plan a certain day of the week to have sex." She doesnt have to worry about that. Besides i don't think either of us could only go once a week, as bad as that sounds me and tessa truly cannot resist eachother.

"I promise. Pull your dress down." Her dress has hitched up on both sides from me holding her. We walk out of the bathroom and back to the bar trying to act like we didn't just join the mile high club but failing miserably. A lady walks by with some drinks for passengers and gives us a look.

"Oh my god she totally knows we just had sex in the bathroom." Tessa hides her face in her hands.

"Well you weren't exactly quiet. You would have woken up the whole plane if i didn't cover your mouth." She swats at my arm and downs the rest of her drink. We head back to our seats and sleep the rest of the wat home. We passed a few hours at the bar and partaking in other activities so we haven't got as long as I thought we did.

9 hours later...

We landed in Washington and tessas fast asleep in the car as we drive home. Its pitch black out and next to no cars are on the road. I pull into the big long driveway up to the house and wake tessa up. She groans and wipes her eyes before getting out the car.

"Leave the suitcases in the car. We are going into the apartment tommorow anyways." We walk in and go straight upstairs to bed. The jetlag is going to be horrible tommorow and im not looking forward to it. Me and tessa go into our room and take off our clothes. I honestly am way too tired to care about putting pyjamas on and im guessing tessa feels the same way when she lifts her dress off and gets straight into bed. Within minutes im asleep with tessa laying on my chest with her arm wrapped around me.

The next day

I wake up the mext morning feeling as I expected like absolute shit. I check the time and its already late in the afternoon. 2.10 in the afternoon to be exact. Tessas still fast asleep next to me so I get up and let her sleep off the hangover and jetlag im positive she has. I decide i may as well drive our stuff to the apartment while shes sleeping so i get dressed and head downstairs. Im not sure where karen and everyone is but there cars are all gone and its only tessa in the house. I dont like the idea of her being waking up to no one here and not knowing where everyone is so I write a note and leave it on the table by the door. I drive to our apartment and unpack all our suitcases putting our clothes in the washer and leaving to go and pick tess up. Im not even sure if shes awake but i won't wake her if shes still sleeping when i get back.

This chapter was shorter than my usual but I will try and update tommorow. Love you all. -Anna xx