Chapter 18

Songs:
One-Lewis Capaldi (my favourite song ever)
Not like falling put of love-Nick Wilson
Forever-Lewis Capaldi
Its You-Ali Gatie

Songs:One-Lewis Capaldi (my favourite song ever)Not like falling put of love-Nick WilsonForever-Lewis Capaldi Its You-Ali Gatie

I wake up alone on the floor in the car park. All the memories of what happened comes rushing back to me and all I do is sit up and bring my knees to my chest. Tears fall from my eyes and all I can think about is how embarrassed and humiliated I feel. I somehow manage to pick myself up from the floor and I look down to my legs where big bruises cover my thighs. I sit myself down in the car and lock all the doors. I pull the mirror down to look at myself in the mirror and I already know im going to get a black eye from him hitting me. The tears haven't stopped falling and when I look more closely at myself in the mirror I can see his handprint around my neck. Omg Hardin! He's going to hate me. He always said he loved that I've slept with no one but him and only he knew what it would feel like but now that someone else has done that to me maybe he will not want to be with me anymore. I take deep breaths to calm myself down. I probably shouldn't be driving in this state but I dont want to tell hardin what happened over the phone. I drive back to our apartment and my face is stained with mascara as well as my clothes torn. I look like absolute hell but thats truly the last thing I care about right now. I put my key into the door and step inside. I hear voices from the bedroom. "Theres a towel in there as well and im sure tessa won't mind you wearing some of her clothes. I'll be waiting out here for you." My heart sinks as I listen to his words. Theres obviously a girl here and he's waiting for her in our bedroom. I leave my stuff on the floor and take my keys leaving the apartment. Im convinced im in hell. All my worst fears in life have came true in less than 2 hours. I walk down the hall and hardin must have seen my stuff in the apartment and followed me out. "Tess,you ok? I'm so glad your finally home its been hell without you here." He turns me around and sees my face. He pulls me to his chest wrapping his arms around me. I slide down to the floor and just cry in his arms. "What the hell happened?" He asks. I cant even talk about it yet im still so in shock and violently shaking in his arms. I forgot that theres also another women in the apartment so I push him away and he seems shocked by my sudden refusal of comfort. "Whos in there?" I ask still struggling for breath. "What? Oh in that apartment? Don't be mad but I bring Molly home." I look at him hoping he means something else. "What are you talking about? Molly as in the molly that you slept with?" Please say no. I sit myself back against the wall hugging my legs. "Wait what the fuck is this? Tess tell me what happened now!" His hands move to my legs revealing the big finger prints all over my legs. "I cant" I sob. "Why? Did you cheat on me or something. Why are there someone's handprints all over you?" Why does he always assume i cheated on him. "He raped me ok!" The words coming out of my mouth make bile rise in my throat thinking of what he did to me. "Wh- what" he gulps. I havent stopped crying since I woke up next to my car. "Holy shit. Omg. Are you okay?" He moves closer to me taking my face between his hands. "No im not fucking okay." I flinch away from his touch. "Im calling the police."
"NO! You can't call the police...... you cant tell anyone.... about this... promise me hardin....you won't say a word to anyone about this." My words come out in short bursts of breath. You know when you cry so much you take multiple short breaths at once to try and get more air in to breathe properly but it feels like you still cant breath at all. "Tess we have to call the police and if I don't let them find him I will and I will not hesitate to smash his fucking face in."