Chapter 17

Warning: Sensitive scenes in this chapter.

2 weeks later...

I arrived in LA a few hours ago and I've just unpacked my stuff into my hotel room so I decide to take my planner out and see what I have to get done this week. Im quite nervous about meeting my new bride. . Im sure she's a lovely person and I will have a blast planning the wedding but part of me is nervous that she might be one of those celebrities who let's fame go straight to her head.

I get all my stuff ready for tommorow and decide to factime hardin. Its already dark out now so he shouldn't be busy.

"Hey" he picks up on the first ring.

"You having fun?"

"As fun as unpacking gets so far." Thats all I've done.

"I miss you already" he pouts

"I miss you too. I will be back soon though."
Me and hardin end up talking on the phone for another hour before ending the call to go to sleep.

The next day I get up bright and early with all my stuff ready and head out the door to a car already waiting for me. Im Supposed to be meeting Lily at her actual house which is new territory for me. Im shocked when the car pulls up to a big house covered in ivy with a small pathway hidden in the trees leading up to it. I walk up to the 2 big doors and I hear shouting from inside. Suddenly the doors push open knocking my computer out of my hands and onto the stone floor. I look up at the lady who just barged past me and she looks me up and down and says "I will send you a check for that." And rolling her eyes she walks away.

"Im sorry about that she has a very short fuse. Come in." I plaster a smile on but inside im livid because my laptop is now broken and EVERYTHING is on that laptop.

"My name is Jackie its lovely to meet you." She shakes my hand and closes the door behind me.

"Lovely to meet you too. Wheres the bride?" I ask.

"Oh you just met her. Shes probably driving to Taco bell having another one of her daily break downs but she'll be back soon." Im starting to think this is going to be one of my most difficult brides I've ever dealt with. We sit down at the table and I get my notepad out ready.

"So I know she wants white,red and black to be the colour scheme and she also said she wants it to be in a church but not one of those small ones one of those massive churches with big windows. We havent got a dress yet and there will be no bridesmaids. Theres going to be 850 guests and a ton of paparazzi so we are going to need somewhere to put them. The cake needs to be 6 layers and there needs to be big long tables,she doesnt want round circle tables dotted everywhere. There needs to be LOTS of flowers and she also mentioned something about a flower wall for photos. You'll have to double check with her on all of this because I don't want get fired and I think she might loose her mind if she fires another wedding planner." I really dont know what to say about all of this. First off I think I missed a few points she mentioned and secondly I think she said something about firing other wedding planners before me which doesn't make me extremely nervous at all. (Major sarcasm)