Chapter 25

"What!" i exclaim

"What!" i exclaim.

"How could you possibly think that. I would never cheat on you you know that!" Im annoyed by his distrust of me.

"Your therapist called again. She said that you haven't gone to any of your sessions for a few weeks. So why have you been lying to me and where have you been going. Please say you were alone and not with another guy." The not so subtle lump in the back off my throat grows and tears prick my eyes.

"You think I would cheat on you." A tear rolls down my cheek. Im extremely hurt that he thinks I would do that to him and to myself.

"That isn't a no. Where were you?" His voice raises.

"At a coffee shop. Alone." i emphasize the word 'alone' I wipe my tears away quickly.

"Are you sure?" Why is he questioning me.

"Are you serious right now! I said NO twice now. I cant believe you would think that. Dont you trust me at all. Why would I do something like that and risk everything between us.Not only that but have you also forgotten that i practically have a panic attack if im near another man that isn't you never mind them touching me."

"You have to look at it from my point of view. You've been lying about where you've been for the last several weeks and you broke my promise. So yes you cheating has past my mind but im guessing from your reaction that you haven't which is a relief but im still disappointed in you for lying to me." He doesn't say anything else he just gets up and leaves the room. I follow behind and he grabs his keys and walks out the door.

"Where are you going!" I yell after him.

"To think." He slams the door behind him leaving me alone in the apartment. He said he was disappointed in me and thats the worst possible thing i would want to happen but of course I've gone and done it. If he was just mad at me I would be fine because we would just sit down and talk it out but him being disappointed in me is a different level. I domt know what to do now. I need to come.up with something to say. An apology.Along with the truth.

3 hours later

Hardin walks through the door with a bottle in his hands. Thank god its full and he hasn't drank any.

"Why have you got that." I gesture to the bottle in his hands.

"To distract me from reality of you lying to me."

"Give it here." I walk up to him and try to take the bottle from him but he lifts it above his head.

"Hardin don't even mess around with me on this shit give me the fucking bottle." Him turning to alcohol again is terrifying to me because he's in a place again where he feels the need to 'distract himself' and I feel like I put him there.

"Why? Why do you even care?" Is he fucking serious right now.

"Because I love you hardin what kind of stupid question is that!"

Hessa.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara