Chapter 21

"Where do you want me to sleep tonight?" He asks

"Where do you want me to sleep tonight?" He asks. I hate this. He's close but so far away at the same time.I dont want him to be upset with me for asking him to sleep on the couch again.

"Uhh. I dont. I dont know. I-" he walks over to me cautiously and slowly. Im caught off by his sudden confidence of getting so close to me. He raises his hand up to my cheek and I move back cautiously.

"Its ok." He says quietly under his breath
His hands lift back up so he's cupping my face.

"Its ok." It feels like ages since I last felt his hands on me. They still feel like silk on my skin. He moves in even closer. His eyes lock with mine and he continues to say "its ok" under his breath as his face moves closer to mine. He looks at me for approval before leaving in even closer so our lips are inches apart. He doesn't move any closer and im guessing he wants me to make the last move just so he knows im ok with this. I lean into him and our lips connect softly. He stops before going back in for a more passionate kiss;his tounge pressing for entry against my lips. His hands move down to my waist and he presses his body against mine. I want to keep going but this is too much too quickly.

"Stop! I cant" I push his hands away from my waist and walk away giving us some distance and he does that thing with his hands running through his hair.

"Its fine. Dont worry about it. I should have just kept my distance." He sighs. Im not sure how to take that. Its like one of those things that someone says where you cant tell if they are being serious or if they are annoyed with you.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask sitting down at the bottom of the bed.

"No im not mad at you. Im just frustrated with myself thats all."

"Talk to me. What are you frustrated about." Communication was the major thing we were lacking in our relationship before. I don't want a re-run of that.

"Thats the thing I dont know what im frustrated about which makes me even more frustrated."

"So your frustrated that you don't know what your frustrated about?" He scoffs at how stupid that sounds when said out loud.

"I think its because I'm still trying to process everything that happened but im also trying to be there for you as well. I just need to remember that you need time and space and thats one thing that hasn't changed about me. Im absolutely shit at giving you space."

"How about I give you space instead"

"Thats the thing tess I dont need space. Space away from you is the fucking last thing I want right now. I want to touch you. I mean jesus christ im hard just from kissing you." My eyes diver to his situation down there. Never fails to suprise me. He sits down next to me again proving his point about being shit at giving space.

"Look im probably not going to be ready for sex or any form of you touching me soon and im sorry for that but just be patient with me ok."

"I know. You dont need to apolagize for not being ready yet."