Chapter 11

Weve been walking through this shopping village for about an hour now and im bored out of my mind. Tess bought some coaster thingys made out of marble and a bunch of other stuff to thank Karen and my dad for the trip. I cant lie it kinda annoyed me because I planned this trip and it was my suprise but then Karen and my dad upgraded us and basically payed for the entire fucking trip so now I feel like i didnt actually do anything for tess.

"Ok let's head back. Im starving" oh thank god. I was about to go insane.

"Do you still want to go jet skiing today?" She nods hastily.

"Can we go later on then. My feet are killing and im roasting to death." She agrees and we head back to our hotel. As soon as we walk into our room my clothes are off and I jump straight into the pool.

"Hardin! There are other people next to us." I roll my eyes.

"There is also a massive stone wall between us and our neighbours. Besides i dont really care anyways." I honestly couldn't give a shit. No one can see me and i wouldnt be completely naked if I thought people could.

"Fine then." She starts to take off her bikini top.

"Ok fine. Pass me my shorts." I dont want her completely naked in the middle of the day and im guessing she doesnt want me completely naked either.

"Thats what i thought." She chucks my bathers at me and i struggle to put them on while trying not to drown in the pool water. She jumps in right next to me making a big splash. I make my way over to her and she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Im getting deja vu." Shes referring to when we went to the lake.

"Im not gonna finger you this time though.maybe tonight." I smirk. She splashes me with the water and gets out.

"Where are you going? Don't sulk I said maybe tonight." I joke but being deadly serious.

"Im not sulking.im just going to reception to book us in to go on the jet ski's." She wraps a towel around her and leaves our room. I get out of the pool after cooling down and dry off. Theres no point in putting clothes on or showering because we are going to be back in the water soon anyways.

"We are booked in for 20 minutes so we need to get ready. I also booked us in to go parasailing." She says excitedly. I've noticed how much tess has loosened up and had fun for once in her life while on this trip. I think I will have to just book a holiday and not tell her until till last minute if i think she needs a break. She's too selfless to care about her own mental health when it comes to doing things for others. I mean shes a wedding planner for god sake her whole job is doing things for others not to mention one of the most important days of someone else's life and anyone who knows tess knows that she would do everything in her power to make there day beyond special.