6. Damages

THE FACT THAT I'M NOT GETTING THE KIND OF ATTENTION I NEED DOESN'T MEAN I WONT POST.

GOD KNOWS I DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP ON LEUKEMIA.

            NOT EDITED!

HAPPY READING ❤️❤️

Dont forget to share. *Smiles broadly*

Every boarding student couldn't wait for night to come. Especially the jss1 students who couldn't wait to experience their first social nights. In summary, every boarder was ecstatic, even the senior students. The month had been hectic and this was one way to relieve all the stress for the month.

Amaka was dressed in a ripped jeans and a crop top. The jean made her round buttocks evident, it brought out her curves. She parked her loosened hair into a massive bun and jelled the edges of her hair. Fiona on the other hand had a simple 3-quarter and a skin tight pink shirt. She finished it off with her sandals. Her low-cut brushed and edges curled. She didn't want to dress for the socials but Amaka had forced her to. Now they were both heading towards the hall, different students gisting and talking about the socials.

"If only we broke one rule and brought our phone. We need pictures abeg" Amaka lamented with a pout.

"At this point, I have to agree with you. Shey aunty Winifred would be there, we'll ask her to take a picture of us. She has a nice phone with good camera" Fiona said as they entered the hall. Amaka nodded. Damilola and Nasiru, were boarding students, their post made it compulsory for them.

"Okay get seated please" Damilola said as she adjusted the micro phone properly. Fiona and Amaka watched from afar, soon those properly arranged chairs would be a mess once the music started.

"Now we'll say a prayer. Then we'll go straight into the activities for the night. I need a Muslim and Christian up here please"

The prayers were said and finally the games begun. Fiona's attention drifted when she saw kelechi, Adam and Farouk walked into the Hall casually. Kelechi had a sweet in his mouth, he was dressed in a black ripped jeans and black shirt. Adam had on a blue jean with a grey turtle neck top. Farouk had on a flannel shirt, black jeans and Vans. In summary they looked really good, especially kelechi.

She watched as he smiled and winked at Damilola who blushed. Fiona's heart clenched, why did he never notice her?. He motioned for Damilola to come, she said a few things to Nasiru who nodded his head with a smirk. Fiona just watched, tears welling in her eyes. She blinked hard to avoid the tears from falling. Maybe he didn't do it on purpose, maybe he didn't know she had a massive crush on him. Who knew?.

"Why do you look extremely sad?" She heard Adam asked. She looked around and noticed that Amaka had left their side probably in search of aunty Winifred.

"I don't look sad" she smiled. Adam frowned, he knew the reason why she was sad but decided to brush it off.

"Well, you look really beautiful" he said earning a blush from the caramel coloured girl. She was lucky she wasn't standing directly under the light.

"Thank you Adam, it's not like you don't look handsome too. You didn't even try" she said earning a chuckle from him which made her smile. Of his plan was to divert her attention from kelechi, then he was plan was working.

"Okay so you think I'm handsome?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm pretty sure you know it. Don't act so cocky on me right now" she laughed and Adam couldn't help but watch her. She looked extremely beautiful, even without any make-up on.