10. Papi chulo

Thank you!❤️

Another dreaded assembly was over and the students marched to their classes. Fiona was supplied with her daily dose of chocolate and now she was in class munching on a bar of chocolate. Grace was with them and they were gisting about the latest songs that had come out. The teachers had been called for an impromptu meeting and that meant a free period.

"Omo Mayorkun is a whole vibe I tell you" Grace said.

"Seconded" Fiona said. She loved Mayorkun and she didn't even know why.

"Of lay lay lay" Grace sang

"Of Lagos" Amaka and Fiona answered as they laughed heartily. Grace had suddenly joined their group and they actually felt comfortable with her. She was free and easy going and also very up to date with any news. She loved gossips and followed almost all the gossip trends on social media.

Their happiness was short lived when Mr kunle walked into the class. He had on a corporate white short with black pants and dark shoes. His attire made some of the girls in the class swoon but Amaka glared in disgust at him. Her blood boiling at the sudden remembrance of what he had done to Edidiong. On sighting him everyone ran back to their seats and brought out their mathematics textbook and notebook.

"All stand and greet" Pelumi the female class prefect said and whole class chorused a greeting.

"Good morning have your seat" Mr kunle said as his gaze lingered on Amaka. He was completely unaware of Edidiong's case and didn't know what was coming for him.

Amaka grimaced in disgust as she clenched her fists beside her. She just couldn't wait to deal with the disgusting pedophile who carried himself like a peacock. He was utterly repulsive and she felt bike rise in her throat. Fiona noticed as shot her a call look signalling for her to relax. Amaka sighed heavily before nodding to her best friend in understanding. Fiona smiled at her.

"Now I hope you are all through with your projects" Mr kunle said as he scribbled the word mathematics on it.

"Yes sir" the whole class chorused.

He grinned. "Perfect." He turned to Amaka. "Make sure you collect the project and submit them to me." He said smugly. Amaka wanted to give him a comeback but decided against it. This was the perfect opportunity to deal with him.

She swallowed her anger. "Yes sir" she said cheerily and he smiled as he mouthed the words 'alone' to her. It seems that no student noticed that gesture. Amaka nodded grimly and sat back.

"Jesus please help me" she muttered under her breath. Grace looked at her and nodded her head at her.

Maths class passed by in a blur and soon Mr kunle prepared to leave the class. He shot Amaka a wink and walked out smiling like he'd won a lottery. Grace quickly ran towards where her new friends were seated. "That man is the most disgusting and repulsive man I have ever met in my life!" Grace said exasperatedly.

Fiona nodded. "True. We have to be careful though. He looks really dangerous and I fear that Amaka might get hurt in the process" Fiona said as she grimaced at the possible outcome of their plan.

"Don't jinx it nah Fiona" Amaka groaned. "You're making me scared" she placed her head on the table.

"See, let's just hope for the best. Amaka I suggest you carry something as a weapon. Anything at all. I'm sure you always carry an iron fork in your bag. Now is the time to actually make use of it." Grace said seriously.

"Wait" Amaka lifted her head from the desk. "How do know I keep a fork in my bag?" Amaka asked with her left brow raised.

"I'm very observant. Whenever you bring your books out, it some how ends in between them." Grace said.