9. Control

Late update 💔
Do you guys like the new cover?

Don't forget to vote, comment and SHARE!

Happy reading ❤️.

This chapter is dedicated to those to vote and comment. Thank you so much. It really does mean a lot.

School had ended and students filed out of the classroom in a haste. Amaka and Fiona were busy thinking of how they'd catch Mr kunle red handed. They walked out of the class, they had completed their maths project. They secretly waited for him to ask Amaka to deliver the projects to him. That was the best way to catch him. They had purchased the phone and had planned with David and Grace on what they were going to do.

"I hope our plan works in Jesus name" Amaka prayed.

"Amen!" Fiona said.

"You know the basketball and football matches are coming soon. Would you like to ogle some of our hot classmates run shirtless on the field?" Amaka asked as she wiggled her brows.

Fiona pushed her playfully. "Is that all you ever think of?" Fiona asked

"Well, I like to appreciate God's creation anyways" Amaka shrugged. They were headed to the hostel.

"You're busy sugarcoating it Ami baby" Fiona teased and Amaka glared at her.

"Don't ever call me that. Ah ahn, it sounds local na. I don't even know what Farouk was thinking when he called me that" Amaka pouted.

"Do you think the guy likes you?" Fiona asked as they walked into the building.

Amaka grimaced. "Like me ke? Lol. Even if he did I like Bassey so it's probably a lost cause for him" Amaka said.

"Lost cause you say" Fiona wiggled her eyebrows.

"What? It's true. I really like Bassey though." She said and Fiona nodded deciding not to go deeper into the topic. School was more important than being in any sexual relationship right now.

"Well, we're watching them practice whether you like it or not" Amaka said and Fiona knew there was no need arguing.

She stood at the door to her room as she heard shouts. "You thief, so you're busy stealing people's pants and bras aren't you ashamed of yourself" she heard Habiba say. Habiba was the assigned room prefect.

"I'm sorry senior, I promise I won't do it again" the junior, Emily pleaded.

"Come on shut up. You'll be here hearing them ask about it but you'll keep quiet. It's now that you've been caught that you know you'll not do it again" Habiba hissed as she glared at the junior.

Fiona walked into the room and placed her bag gently on her neatly arranged bed. "What's the problem?" She asked her voice firm.

Habiba turned to look at her and spoke. " Senior Fiona, Emily here has been stealing people's underwear" Habiba said in disgust.

Fiona turned to the junior, her face completely devoid of any emotion. "Emily is that true?" Fiona asked.

"Y- yes senior Fiona, but I promise I won't do it again" the junior pleaded. The consequence for stealing was delivered according to how big the stolen item was.

"What made you do it?" Fiona asked. She likes to think that people committed crimes because of different reasons. She didn't want to judge almost immediately even if she wanted to.

"I- I lost mine and I didn't have any to wear. So I started stealing other people's own. I'm really sorry senior. My mum wouldn't buy me another one and I couldn't walk around without having any on" Emily said dejectedly.