8. Bad influence

PLEASE SHARE MY STORY. TAG ALOT OF PEOPLE PLEASE 🙏🙏.

HAVE YOU VOTED YET?

PLEASE DO. DON'T BE A GHOST READER.

HAPPY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.

THANK YOU ❤️❤️

If you can make awesome covers, please dm me.

Adam heard what had happened and looked at Fiona with more admiration. She acted so mature with the case. The news had spread rapidly but no one knew who had done it. But it didn't stop the students from guessing. It was the first Saturday of the month and visiting day had started. People littered the school field and garden. Mats littered the green grass and students conversed with their parents.

Fiona was with her mum and dad. Tobi and Tomi were still abroad. She had a video call with them. They were obviously worried about her health and asked her not to stress her self too much. She assured them that she was going to be fine and they were hesitant at first but agreed.  They were scared and they dreaded the days as it passed by. They knew her time was coming short and it hurt them.

"You've been really good this term" Fiona's dad said with a warm smile gracing his face. Fiona returned his smile.

"It's really nothing Dad. I'm just helping out" she said happily. Her father just smiled, he couldn't believe his baby girl wasn't going to leave to be the lawyer she had always wanted to be. It hurt him whenever he thought of it, he was going to be loosing his child in the food hands of death. He shook his head to ward off any negative thoughts. Fiona noticed and hugged her dad.

"Daddy, I don't want you to ever cry because of me. Do you understand?" She asked.

"Yes yes my baby, I won't cry" he hugged her.

Fiona's mum smiled sadly. She shared the pain but tried her very best to hide it. "So I don't get hugs and words of comfort?" She asked with a pout that made Fiona and her Dad laugh.

"Of course you do Mum" she ran and hugged her. "You're so strong sweety, I love you"  her mother said.

"I love you too mum, now enough sadness. Let's be happy" she smiled as she sat down on the mat. They talked and laughed, the sadness that was looking the atmosphere had disappeared.

Fiona took an excuse and went to look for Amaka and Adam. She found them and realized that their parents had left. Amaka was so happy to be meeting Fiona's mum after a long time. Adam on the other hand was nervous. Once they'd arrived, Fiona's mum and dad looked up and sighted the three people.

"Good afternoon Ma and sir" Adam greeted.

"Good afternoon Mom and Dad" Amaka greeted as she hugged the both of them.

"Only you will add drama to your own. See how the young boy greeted, only yours will be different" Fiona's mum teased. Amaka laughed.

"That's because he's shy and nervous." Amaka defended herself.

"What's your name son?" Fiona's father asked.

"Adam Andrews sir" he said politely.

"He's even a gentleman too" Fiona's mum said earning a laugh from Fiona and Amaka.

"Gentleman my foot!" Amaka retorted playfully. Adam glared at her.

"What it's true" she shrugged.

"Fiona, your friend is bullying me" Adam said teasingly.

Fiona placed a spoon of ice cream into her mouth. Adam was still standing. "Amaka stop bullying him, Adam come let's take this ice cream together" Fiona gestured to the box of ice cream she had in front of her.