2

Another one.

---

Harry's POV:

"Hi, I'm Harry. Would you like to come forward?" I ask as I unhook the rope to let the next group past. This group is three boys. Probably the same age as me but maybe a couple of years older.

"Hi" a boy with short brown hair and brown eyes says as he steps forward towards me and Niall. "I'm Liam"

"Hi Liam, I'm harry and this is Niall. Its nice to meet you" i smile, hugging him. I then turn to the two boys behind him. There's a boy with a dark quiff and another smaller boy with caramel hair. The smaller one looks scared but it's probably just out of shyness, it happens a lot. "What are your names then lads?"

"I'm Zayn and this is Louis" the boy with the quiff says, pulling Louis behind him.

"Niall, this is Louis and Zayn" I tell him when we get over to him and Liam. "Do you guys want a picture?"

"Yes please!" Liam nods eagerly and stands in front of the man who already has his phone by the backdrop. Niall and I go either side of him, then Zayn guides Louis over to my side.

"Ok what pose are we doing?" Niall asks, wrapping an arm around a giddy Liam. Niall's always been good with making fans feel like they're our friends and that's good because I'm only really good at making them comfortable with us. Liam told us he just wants to smile (boring) so that's what we do. I wrap my arm around Liam and Louis, who seems to tense up, while Zayn slips round to Niall's side. I assume he does this so he can be standing next to one of us at least.

"Zayn?" Louis barely whispers. Then he checks his surroundings to find out Zayn isn't where he thought he was and panics. "Zayn!"

"Louis I'm right here" Zayn tells him, running over to comfort him. I'm not sure what is happening here but it concerns me to see the pain in his eyes.

"Are you ok, do you need a minute back there?" I ask, pointing to a door that leads to where we've been hanging out all day. Louis doesn't answer, he just stares at me, biting his lip. I turn to Liam and he gives me a look as if this is normal. No it's not though, usually people will nod or shake their heads or cry or something. But nothing happens, he just stares at me with a blank expression. "Is he ok?" I turn to ask Zayn.

"Uh not really, could I take him somewhere else? Liam can finish this up but we really shouldn't have brought Louis" Zayn tells me. "Lou, can you hear me?"

Still the boy remains motionless and silent. The only signs he's still there are the fact that tears are falling from his occasionally blinking eyes and he's still standing, which is something. "Of course, come this way" i tell them, walking towards the door. When they don't follow, i notice that Louis still hasn't moved except he's now looking at Zayn. I make my way back over swiftly and ask if they need help.

"Um" Zayn says. He looks worried, of course, and calls for Liam to come over. "Why did you buy Louis a ticket" I hear him hiss at the other boy.

"I'm sorry I wasn't thinking" Liam replies quietly. I look over at Niall who's trying to help in any way he can, so I try as well.

"Is there anything we can do?" I ask, trying to comfort Louis by rubbing his back gently.

"Not that" Zayn says, pointing to my hand which i immediately remove. "If you could just let us take him somewhere private then you will have helped a lot, thank you"