19

Harry's POV:

Finally, the two weeks are up and Niall and I are back in Europe. Our next show is in Rome, however we are being flown back to London for a couple of days. This gives us a chance to see our friends.

I would see my mum and sister if Niall was able to see his family too, but since he can't we're both just going home to be with Ziam...and Louis.

We get out of the van, and step into the entrance of our house. Its the most amazing feeling after a month away. Niall immediately jumps onto the sofa and takes his shoes off. I copy him and lie down. I could stay like this forever.

"Liam said we can go over in an hour" Niall tells me, without looking at me. He's staring at the ceiling, sprawled out in a star shape.

"Ok" I nod. My tummy goes right when I realise we're actually seeing him today. Fuck. "Niall"

"Hm?" Niall grunts and tries to look at me without lifting his head.

"What if he won't come and see me?" I ask, sitting up next to him and looking down at his face.

"Then you just have to wait I guess" Niall shrugs. "You didn't do anything and we've established that. But if he's not ready, then he's not ready"

"You're right" I say.

For the rest of the hour, we watch TV and Niall gets a little snack. I'm very fidgety and my leg is bouncing the whole time. I feel like I could be sick but I'm hoping it's only my nerves.

---

The car ride over is torturous. Niall keeps going over bumps that make the butterflies in my stomach go absolutely insane. I might cry, but I also might throw up. I could jump out of the car and run away, but I could also run right to him as soon as I can. Niall's told me I shouldn't be so worried. And maybe I shouldn't. But I can't help it. There are so many things that I don't know. I have no clue why he left and if he doesn't tell me, I'll feel worse than when I arrive. I have no idea if he'll want me back, if he won't talk to me, maybe I don't want him back???
I don't fucking know.

All too quickly, we pull up in front of their building. Niall turns off the car but doesn't move. He just looks at me.

"You ready?" He asks. I shake my head. "Let's just go. You'll be fine"

My tummy feels like it could disable me and stop me from being able to go anywhere. I feel like if I stand up I'll either a) pass out, b) cry or c) throw up. I end up braving it and getting out of the car.

I follow Niall up the endless amount of stairs and then down the hall towards their door. He knocks. We wait.

Then the door flings open, revealing a very giddy Liam and a smiley Zayn. I relax immediately knowing that at least someone is happy to see us.

"Niall!" Liam cheers as he engulfs him in a tight bear hug. I stand awkwardly behind and watch, until Zayn beckons me in. He gives me a small hug and we make our way to the sofa.

"He's been bugging me about Niall coming home the whole time you've been gone" Zayn tells me. He looks fed up but not to the point where he's jealous. "Didn't know they were such good friends"