31

Louis' POV:

While we're stuck in traffic, Harry's phone rings. I look around to grab it and when I do, I see the caller's name on the screen. I show Harry the name and he grimaces, but answers the call, putting it on speaker.

"Hi Simon" Harry sighs.

"Harry!" Simon replies in the most fake-cheerful voice in the world.

"Anything wrong?" Harry asks impatiently.

"Ah yes. That's why I called" Simon begins. "You've got an interview tomorrow at 11 before you set back off on tour"

"What? Why?" Harry asks, looking at me with a frown.

"You and your boyfriend were seen this morning together" Simon explains.

"Where?" Harry asks. "We made sure we didn't leave the car"

"You were seen leaving your mum's house harry. You weren't careful enough and got caught. Now you've got an interview with Nick again but you won't be able to go back hom before you leave, so bring everything and all your little friends with you to it"

"Ok" Harry groans. "Bye"

"Harry I'm not done" Simon raises his voice to interrupt. Harry takes a deep breath in as we wait for him to continue. "Remember not to tell the public about your relationship with Louis. He's allowed to sit with you if he must but if nick has questions for him then he should know what to say"

"I think he knows everything thanks" Harry says quickly. "The cars are starting to move now, Simon. I shouldn't be on my phone. I'll see you soon, bye"

Harry hurriedly hangs up and throws his phone into the back seat with the rest of his stuff.

"I hate him" Harry chuckles.

"Me too" I agree.

---

The next day, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Harry and I all wake up unbelievably early to get to the radio station before 7 o'clock. We have to pack up the entire house in order for us all to live on that tour bus for the next few months, so last night was hectic.

"Liam have you got all my products in that bag" Zayn asks, as he rushes past me with more containers.

"Yes" Liam sighs, chucking it at him so he can stuff it inside another bag. "Niall do you know which bag your stuff is in?"

"Yeah, it's in the same one it's always in" Niall laughs as he picks it up and makes his way out the door. Harry's already gone, so it's just me, Liam and Zayn left to lock up the apartment.

"Come on then Lou" Zayn says as he pats my back and I pick up the final bag. "You ready?"

I nod and the three of us make our way downstairs where a car is waiting for us. I climb in the back seat where Harry is and sit down next to him, but he immediately pulls me onto his lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask, smiling down at him.

"I'm cold so I'm holding you" Harry states like it's clear. "You can cuddle into me if you want, you don't have to sit up like that"