12

Harry's POV:

I don't see Louis for two days after my interview. He's busy with Ziam and I'm busy with Niall. So, now I'm starting to miss him.

Be ready at 8, I'm coming to pick you up

I have a plan and I really hope he'll like it. Niall says he will because he asked Zayn but he might not because we're not going to be in either of our houses.

Louis: where are you taking me?

Its a surprise

Louis: I'm not going if there are going to be people there Haz

There won't be, just us :)

Louis: fine

Cool see you at 8 xx

Louis: see you then :)

---

At 8 o'clock, I turn up at the boys' apartment. Zayn answers the door and tells me Louis isn't ready, so he invites me inside.

"Where are you taking him?" Liam asks. "He's been freaking out about it all day"

"Its a surprise" I smirk at them.

"Tell me" Liam pouts. "Pleaseeee, Zayn knows"

"You will find out when I bring him home" I tell him and shrug. Then Louis walks out from his room. He's got his black jeans on, with a grey tank top and his vans. He looks good, no surprise there. "Hey handsome" I say as I stand up to meet him.

"Hi" Louis smiles a little at me as I wrap my arms around his waist. "Where are we going?"

"You'll just have to wait and see" I tell him. "Let's go now though"

"Ok, bye Ziam" Louis calls as I drag him by the hand out of his apartment. My eyes widen a bit at what he called them but I just laugh a little and keep walking so we can get to the car quicker. Once we're in the car, Louis turns to me with an expecting look.

"Yes?" I smile at him as if I'm oblivious to what he wants.

"Where are you taking me?" He asks. I just shrug and grin. Louis huffs and sits back in his seat, crossing his arms.

"Zayn said you would like it" I tell him, then I turn on the radio quietly and start driving. As I do this, I notice him become a little nervous. He starts to pick at his lip which makes me frown. "Don't do that" I tell him, removing his hand from his lip. Louis keeps holding onto my hand after this and begins fiddling with my fingers and my rings. My lips form a small smile as he does this but I keep my eyes on the road and make sure he can't see it. His small hands playing with my bigger one makes me feel soft inside and i can't help but think about how cute and small he is. No matter how many years older than me he is, he's always going to be tiny.

Just as this is happening, one of my songs comes on the radio. Its steal my girl. I groan, and reach to turn it off. Louis holds my hand back and says, "Don't, I like this one"

I turn to face him and give him a glare. But he just starts to sing along and my face softens as i enjoy his performance. I know he's not singing seriously, but either way, it sounds amazing. I also know that if he just sang properly, it would sound like an angel anyway.