30

btw i forgot about Doris and Ernie before so they're in it now if you've already read the other chapters hahaha

Louis' POV:

Its been a whole other day. Harry and I have just been spending time with my family, playing with the youngest kids and relaxing together.

All of them are now aware of our relationship. Phoebe and Daisy thought it was a bit strange at first, but once we explained that this was ok and normal, they forgot about it and accepted the way we interact with each other. As well as this, each of my siblings absolutely adore Harry and I'm pretty sure he feels the same about them.

My favourite part about the last couple of days is watching Harry with Doris or Ernie. He's brilliant with kids in general and will drop everything to play with one of them or make them laugh or help them, but when he's got a sleeping baby in his arms he's so perfect. I've had to stop myself from getting distracted when he's holding one of the youngest twins. He never fails to make them smile, he's so gentle and his face lights up as much as theirs. Harry's almost better at it than I am.

Right now, there are five of us in the living room waiting for mum to set up some tents for us to sleep in the garden together tonight. Its something I've always done with my siblings and now we're home, Phoebe has been begging us to do it. Lottie, Harry, Doris, Ernie and I are watching TV, while Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy are 'helping' mum with the tents. (Harry decided to stay an extra night, then we'll both go and meet his mum for the day tomorrow).

Harry's got Doris in his arms at the moment and isn't paying attention to the screen. He's stroking her cheek as he rocks her gently to sleep. She's almost sleeping and her little smile is peeping through as she drifts off. Lottie's got Ernie, so I shuffle closer to Harry and lean against him.

"She looks like all your other sisters" Harry whispers to me when I smile at him.

"Does she?" I ask. Yes, we all look similar (especially the twins), but I've never really seen the resemblance between us all. Harry nods. "She likes you"

"I should hope so" Harry grins at me and kisses my forehead.

Just then, Daisy and Phoebe come skipping in. "We're ready!" Daisy grins, hopping up and down, she tries to pull Harry up, while Phoebe gets Lottie.

"Daisy be gentle" Harry hushes her. "Doris is sleeping."

"Come on, I'll take you two outside again. Lottie and Harry can put the babies to sleep so we can be loud!" I tell them excitedly as I stand up and take each of their hands to lead them away.

In the garden, there are 2 tents. One big one for the four girls, and one smaller one for Harry and me. I used to have to sleep with them all, but I guess mum decided Lottie is old enough to sleep with them alone, with Fizzy's help of course. And I'm assuming she realised Harry and I wouldn't want to sleep with four girls... especially not Harry.

Phoebe and Daisy pull me into their tent and show me what they're done with it. Its the same as always; fairy lights, a big lamp in the middle and four mattresses - two either side of the lamp. Mum has left us some picnic-like snacks for our dinner and midnight feast. (Not that we ever make it to midnight). Fizzy is on her phone, not really bothered at the moment. She will be more in the mood when Harry and Lottie join us, I'm sure.

The other two join us at the same time, almost twenty minutes later.

"What took you so long?" I ask Harry when the girls are getting into bed for some reason.