Harry's POV:

Over the next few days, I don't hear anything from Louis. I've tried texting him and even calling but he won't answer me. I'm not sure if he's avoiding me or just busy, either way it's not fun for me. I've messaged Liam and asked if Louis is ok and apparently he is, so why won't he text me back?

I've known him for a little over a week now, which means I still can't completely figure him out. Him ignoring me is not getting us anywhere and definitely not helping with his anxiety around me.

"Harry mate, stop being do down about Louis. If Liam says he's fine, then he's fine" Niall tells me as he sits beside me on the sofa with a bowl of cereal. He's been trying to get me to distract myself from this whole situation for the last two days but it's not working. I appreciate the effort but I'd prefer Louis to just text me back.

"Then why won't he answer me?" I ask. I genuinely want to know, but I also know Niall can't help me with that. He knows as much as I do and that's not helpful. I've tried suggesting that he hangs out with Zayn and Liam again, as he's closer with them, and find out where Louis is, but he says that's not a good idea. I also suggested I just go over and find out but Niall says no.

"He's probably overwhelmed. Have you not listened to anything Zayn tells you about him?" Niall laughs because he knows he's right but it doesn't settle my nerves about it all.

"Have you not seen the way he's different around me? I would've thought he'd be ok" I frown. Niall pats my knee as he gets up to take his bowl to the kitchen sink. I get up to follow him.

"As I said, he's probably overwhelmed because he's never let someone into his life so easily. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you H" Niall tells me. Then he sits at the table and pulls out his phone. "I'll check for you but I'm not going to get anywhere further than you are"

Five minutes later, he shows me his phone and I read his messages with Zayn.

Niall: hey, Harry's worried about Louis. Is everything ok with him?

Zayn: yeah, I think he just needs a little break from socialising. Its a bit much and it's come so fast, don't worry about him :)

Niall: thanks. Harry will be glad to hear that. But will probably still want to come over and check on him hahaha

Zayn: I don't think that's a very good idea

Niall: that's what I told him

Zayn: smart. Just come over whenever he texts Harry back. He'll be ok soon :)

Niall: thanks mate, see you soon :)

Zayn: no worries, you too :)

"See, Louis is fine. I was right" Niall says smugly. I sigh and pass his phone back.

"Whatever. I'm going to my room" I tell him. I stand up and walk out of the room, and go upstairs towards my bedroom. When I get there, I check my messages and Louis still hasn't messaged me back. Rick has sent me a message though.

Ricky: Hi Harry, Simon has asked that we talk to you about your relationship with Louis Tomlinson. Please call ASAP.

I roll my eyes but press the call icon.