Chapter 15

Meghan: Let's go!

Everyone went towards the limousine.

A few hours had passed and it was noon. They had already visited the museums and were going to the Studios. Demi introduced them to the cats of many TV series, such as Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow... Amy was having so much fun. All the celebrities made her laugh the hardest and she couldn't be more grateful for that.

A few days passed and, finally, the time had come.  The time when Meghan and Amy would return to London.

They were saying goodbye.

Nick: Bye, Meghan. Take care!

Meghan: You can leave. I will miss you.

Nick: Me too.

He said, giving her a hug.

Nick: It was great to meet you, Amy.

Amy: I can say the same about you.

She said, smiling and giving him a hug.

Joe: After two months of putting up with you ... it's finally time to leave me alone.

Everyone laughed.

Meghan: Bye, Joe.

Joe: Take care, Meghan.

He said, hugging her.

Joe: And Amy, you and Demi still owe me a rematch in that game.

Amy: You would lose ...

She joked.

Joe: I hope to see you soon.

Amy: Me too.

The two embraced.

Priyanka: These past few months with you two have been great.  You will be sorely missed.

She said, with a sad smile.

Meghan: I will miss you too, but you know I always come back.  It may take a little while, but I'll be back.

Priyanka: I know it. So, see you in a while.

Meghan: See you!

She said, while the two hugged.

Priyanka: I will miss you too.

He said looking at Amy.

Amy: Me too.

The two embraced.

Meghan: Demi?  Are you alright?

She asked, looking at her friend, who was quieter than usual.

Demi: I'm fine!  Do not worry!

She exclaimed, holding back the tears.

Meghan: Ok, then!  Bye, Demi. Stay sane, please.

She joked.

Demi: Bye.  Anything, call us.

She said, almost begging. It was almost like she was feeling something terrible would happen.

Meghan: I promise.

At that time, she could see that Demi was almost crying.  It was time for her to say goodbye to Amy.

Amy: Demi...

She said, holding back the crying.  All those goodbyes were being painful, but this was definitely going to be the most painful for her.  They had become very attached.  It wasn't going to be easy for Demi either.