Chapter 12

After waking up that morning, all of them did their morning hygiene and put on some comfortable clothes.

At breakfast:

Meghan: How was the night, girls?

Amy: It was great.

Nick: I slept like an angel.

Joe: Me, too.

Demi: I can see that Nick's already overcome his fear of storms.

Nick: Demi!

Demi: What's the matter, Nicholas? It was really funny seeing you so afraid. What was the name of that Teddy Bear you used to hug when you were afraid?

Joe: I know, I know! It was... Mister Lock.

Everyone laughed.

Nick: Not funny at all.

He granted.

Nick: Demi only knows about that because Joe and Kevin told her. I didn't even have Mister Lock anymore when we met.

Joe: You're lying. You had Mister Lock until you were 15.

Priyanka: Until the age of 15? Seriously, Nick? There are so many things I still have to know about you, Teddy Bear.

Nick: What about Joe? He was terrified of canoes! To record those Camp Rock scenes, he needed lots of therapy sessions.

Joe: Hey!

Demi: It's true! Do you remember that scene he was so nervous that even throwed up and fell into the lake?

Nick: It was epic! How about when the staff told him about those scenes?

Demi: He turned whiter than ghost.

Joe: How about you, Demz? You're one of singers that most falls on stage.

Demi: It's very much different. It's not a fear like yours.

Nick: That time she fell and broke her leg was one of the best. Joe and I were her escorts on a red carpet with her leg in a cast.

Joe: I remember. I guess she was just 20 years old. We were known as the solidary, sweet boys.

Demi: Okay, then...

Nick: You must confess. We were always good friends for you.

Demi: True.

Joe: After that red carpet, a few years later, I think Demi wanted to make up for that, and she wore a purple dress full of feather, I think that's the name.

Nick: We walked arm in arm with her on the red carpet again and we even took pictures, still arm in arm. Men died of envy that day, women, too.

Demi and Priyanka: Nick!

Nick: Sorry, but that Miss Demetria was a luxury that day, she was.

Demi: Urgh! You and Joe are hopeless.

Priyanka: I agree.

Demi: Anyway, we already bothered you too much, we better go.

Meghan: But already?

Nick: Demi's right.

Priyanka: But we could schedule something.

Demi: I'm in.