Chapter 19

Sam: Here you are.

   Sam entered Amy's room and handled her a beautiful wrapped gift.

Amy: What is this?

Sam: Why don't you open and see it yourself?

   Amy smirked and opened the gift hastily.

Amy: Wow, is it an iPad?

Sam: Yup. It's the new iPad you wanted.

Amy: You mean, the one I wanted and Papa didn't give me? And the one I asked him to buy me at the same time he bought that bracelet to Meghan?

Sam: Whatever you wanna call it, brat.

Amy: I appreciate it. Many thanks, Aunt Sam.

   Sam laughed at the posh way of speaking of her niece.

Sam: My pleasure.

Amy: May I know how did you get it so fast?

Sam: For goodness sake, Amelia, I'm your aunt. I have my own way of doing things. Besides, I'd do anything to see your father's displeased face when he sees it.

Amy: I can already imagine it. "This can only be a plot against me! Quite frankly, Sam, how can you disrespect my authority that much?".

   Sam laughed at the thought of Harry being mad at her for giving his daughter such an expensive gift.

Amy: Where is he now?

Sam: He went back home, but he said he'd be back in an hour to get you.

Amy: No way I'm going with him.

Sam: We're not going to let him do that. Let's go downstairs. William and Kate just announced the pregnancy and now they're at a doctor appointment. George and Lottie want to watch a movie with us both.

Amy: Okay.

Amy and Sam joined the kids on the living room and they all started watching Shrek. Harry and Meghan appeared at the half of the movie.

Harry: Are you ready?

George: You're not going to stay, Amy?

Sam: She is, George. She's not going anywhere.

Harry: I don't think you have a say on this, Sam. Let's go, Amy.

Amy: No.

Harry: I'm not asking you.

Amy: What are you going to do? Beat me? Because I'll only get out of this sofa if you threaten to beat me. Then I can assure you, Papa, that you'll not be seeing my face for very long. You'll have to go through lawyers first.

Harry: What the hell are you teaching my daughter, Sam?

Sam: I'm not teaching her anything, you idiot! Now shut up, Harry. There are kids in this room.

Harry huffed and got closer to Sam, whispering something on her ears. Her face soon changed to a very worried one. She sank her teeth.

Sam: You're going to regret this, Harry. Mark my words.

Amy: What are you talking about, Aunt?

Sam: Amy, I cannot keep you here. You need go to with him, babe.

Amy: But...

Sam: Please, Amy, do what I'm saying. I'm really sorry, but we have no option. I promise you, I'm going right to your home as soon as I've got any news from your mum.