Chapter 14

Meghan: Good morning.

She said, exhausted, as she saw Amy was opening her eyes.

Amy: What time is it? Oh, my gosh! I'm gonna be late!

Meghan: It's 8 AM. I thought it would be better if you didn't study today. You got a fever after midnight.

Amy: Was I?

Meghan nodded.

Amy: Yeah... I guess I felt my throat starting to swell last night.

Meghan: Do you wanna have breakfast?

Amy: Actually, yeah. I'm starving.

Meghan: Would you like to go downstairs to eat?

Amy: Yeah.

Meghan: Let's go.

A month and a half passed quickly and by that point, Amy had already finished her studies in Los Angeles, had finished earlier than expected. And in just over a week, Meghan and she would be returning to London, but they had agreed to make the most of the rest of the time in Los Angeles, so they were, right now, getting ready to go out. 

Meghan: Amy! Are you ready?

She asked from downstairs while Amy was upstairs.

Amy: Yes! I'm on my way.

A few seconds later, there she was, coming down the stairs, ready.

Amy: Shall we?

Meghan: Yes.

The two got into the car and left with the driver.

Amy: So... Where are we going?

Meghan: Honestly... I don't know. Demi had some ideas and we will decide at her house.

Amy: Okay. Wait! We're going to go in, I'm going to go to Demi's house? Demi Lovato?

She asked stammering.

Meghan: Yes. Don't be nervous, you already know her.

Within minutes, they arrived at a huge mansion.

Amy: Are you going to ring the bell?

Meghan: It won't be necessary. I have the key.

She said, already opening the door.

Amy: Ok.

She commented, surprised.

When they entered, everyone was already in the room, except brothers Joe and Nick.

Priyanka: You have arrived. She smiled.

Demi: Good.

Miley: Hey, girls.

Meghan: Where are we going?

Demi: As I said, I have a few options, but first let's wait for Joe and Nick.

Nick: We're here!

Joe: Demi, I think it's very unfair that we don't have a key to your house.

Nick: Yeah! I know very well that all these women sitting on the couch have one.

Demi: It's like Meghan said several times, if I gave you a key, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Joe: So nice of you to say this about your best friends!

Demi: Look who's late today.

Nick: We are not late, we arrived at eight in the morning, exactly. The others were the ones ahead.

Joe: And we know very well that if this meeting wasn't at YOUR home, you wouldn't have arrived yet.

Priyanka: Put an end to these provocations, andl Demi, tell them about the tour.

Demi: So... I thought we could go to different places. I have a schedule set up. Of course, we will be wearing something else, so that people won't recognize us. We could start at the Getty Center

Priyanka: The best place.

Miley: I've gone there a couple of times.

Amy: The Getty Center is that famous Museum, right? Bloody cool, dude.

Joe: Such a posh british girl, Amy.

Demi: Yes, and after that, I thought we could go to the other museum, Getty Vila.

Meghan: I like the idea, I never went there.

Demi: Me neither. And then we would go to that Museum of natural history.

Joe: La Brea Discoveries.

Demi: That one.

Priyanka: For the rest of the tours, I helped Demi.

Demi: By helping, you mean that I gave the ideas and you approved.

Priyanka: Exactly what I said.

They laughed.

Demi: Going ahead... After the museum tours, which should end in 12 PM, I thought we could take a tour at Warner Studios!

Amy: Oh, gosh! I have always wanted to visit these Studios.

Demi: Me too.

Miley and Ariana: Me too.

They commented excitedly.

Nick: Is this normal? Are you famous people living in Los Angeles, and have never been to these Studios? Really?

Demi: Do you have?

Nick: No! But I just never thought about it.

Joe: Ok, guys, let's go.