42. Forbidden Fascinations and Sexy Vases

CHAPTER 42
Forbidden Fascinations and Sexy Vases

Blake's POV

"It's sad to see him go through a break up when he hasn't even been in a relationship yet." Jack sighed.

"It's even sadder that the break up happened ages ago and he just realized it." Asher said.

"Could you guys leave?" I asked as I lied on my bed, hugging my pillow.

"No. When Hazel throws a party, she expects all of her friends to be there." Asher said.

"Since when am I one of her friends?" I asked.

"You are. Now get up!" He said, pulling my leg.

"Stop!" I groaned, "I don't want to go."

"Why not?!" Jack said.

"He does not want to see Addy getting it on with other guys." Asher said, making me glare at him.

"That's really sad." Jack replied, shaking his had.

"Please, shut up." I said.

"You should be more like her though. Look at her enjoying the single life." Jack smirked and I clenched my fists.

"Can you two stop being so heartless?" Kate asked them and they rolled their eyes at her.

"Blake, didn't Addy tell you that you could only hang out with her whenever we're around?" Kate asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"And how long has it been since you hung out with her?"

"Two days," I replied.

"Don't you want to be with her now that we're going to be there too?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Then go get changed, and please shave. This is not a good look on you." She said and I chuckled before getting off my bed and walking into my bathroom.

After cleaning myself up, I changed and walked back out where Asher, Jack and Kate were waiting for me. We all took Asher's car and reached the party in a few minutes.

The moment we reached, Asher and I lost Jack and Kate as they went to dance.

"Which one of us is going to stay sober?" Asher asked.

"Definitely not Jack or Kate," I said, looking at the dance floor where they both held a cup in their hands.

"You could stay sober. It's your car." I said, patting him on the back, making him glare at me.

I laughed at him and I was about to go get myself a drink when I spotted two people on the dance floor.

"Lynne?" I whispered, watching the girl in the middle of the crowd, dancing with a boy from our grade.

His hands ran down her curves, all the way to her hips as she smirked and started grinding against him. I clenched my fist tightly when she arched her neck as his lips touched her skin.

Her eyes closed for second before she opened them only for her gaze to meet mine. The smirk on her face dropped and she stared at me with a longing look in her eyes, almost like she wanted me as much I wanted her.

After that, it was like she broke off a reverie; she gave me a sinister smile before turning around and crashing her lips against the guy's.

I felt my blood boil at the sight before I turned to Asher.