Prologue

Trailer:

Let me introduce myself, I am Addelyn Frederick, the Queen Bee of my school. The one who is respected by all. The girl who has everything one could ever want: A gigantic house, expensive cars, designer clothes, the good looks and the perfect boyfriend. 

My life sounds great, doesn't it? Well, let me tell you, it's a nightmare.

The gigantic house; my parents abandoned me in it. 

The expensive cars and designer clothes; a bribe from my lovely parents so that I won't destroy their company's reputation. I swear, their company is more of a child to them than I could ever be. 

The good looks; just another reason for people to want me for my body and not for who I am.

And my perfect boyfriend; he's just my friend with benefits.

Unfortunately, I had to be totally dumb and fall in love with him. But I couldn't help it. How am I supposed to resist that big smile he gives me every time my eyes lock with his bright blue ones? And the way he kisses me never fails to make me feel wanted. And why does he always keep saying the right things, making me fall deeper and deeper in love?

And he is all mine. 

Or at least he was, until a certain dove-eyed nerd stomped all over my life. 

She was perfect, in every way that I wasn't.

She wore glasses, giving her an innocent look. I wore high pointed heels, making me look like the devil. A hot devil though.

She never wore make-up and thus she was all natural. I loved make-up and that made me "fake".

She hates partying, so naturally people think she's smart. But I love partying, so that means I'm just another dumb blonde even though I'm the top of my class. 

She's quiet and that automatically makes her sweet. Well, me, I'm just mean. I won't disagree with that.

She probably has zero experience with boys whereas I'm the one who can get any guy I want.

Then how come she's the one who gets the only guy I've ever wanted?

With her walking in, my life has turned into one big cliché where at the end, I would be the only one left without a happily ever after. 

So, thanks, big guy watching over me from the heavens. Thank you so much, for this wonderful life.

Author's Note

And that my friends, was the prologue.

So, what do you think?

I hope you liked the title, the cover, the description and of course, the prologue.

So, if you liked what you read, vote.

If you want to keep reading, add this to your library so you'll know when I update.

If you have absolutely any comments, good or bad, feel free to comment and let me know.

And if you made it till the end, thank you for reading and I love you so much!

Okay, have fun, enjoy life.

Signed,
Me
i.e. iKnow_imAwesome