34. Party Crashers and House Guests

CHAPTER 34
Party Crashers and House Guests

"Terra?" I heard Blake say and I frowned before lifting my head up from his chest to look at him.

"Is that Terra?" He asked, looking at someone at a distance and he let go of me before walking in that direction.

Ignoring the pain in my chest, I curiously followed behind him until we reached her.

There was a boy bent down with his head inside a trashcan and she was standing behind him, rubbing his back. I grimaced at the sight and after a few seconds, the boy lifted his head up and I realized it was Cole.

"Gross! You look disgusting!" I said.

"Why do you always have to be so rude?" Terra frowned.

"Why do you always have to crash every great party?" I asked.

"Cole drunk dialed me. So, I came here to get him." She replied.

"How are you going to get him home?" Blake asked.

"I don't know. I came here by the bus."

"I'll drive you." He offered and I clenched my fists hard, feeling my nails dig into my skin.

"That would be great. Thank you." She said with a bright smile which Blake returned.

"Do you think you could give me sometime to get him cleaned up?" She asked hesitantly.

"Sure. I'll wait here till you're done." Blake smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you." She said before helping Cole walk away.

"Look at you helping out your enemy to impress a girl." I said with an eye-roll.

"I'm just being nice." He said. "Do you have a ride home?"

"Nope."

"Then let me drive you." He said.

"With that bitch? No thanks."

"Lynne, you need to get home." He said.

"I'll call Asher."

"Fine." He sighed, "I'll wait with you until he gets here."

I rolled my eyes as I dialed Asher's number and waited for a few second before he picked it up.

"Helllll-Lowwww!" He said into the phone.

"Please don't tell me that you're drunk." I said.

"Aaam I?" He asked and I did a mental face palm. I frowned in confusion when I heard a lot of movement through the phone.

"Ohhhh Hazelll!" I heard him say and my eyes widened when I heard two moans from the phone.

"Oh my god! Are you having sex?" I asked with a horrified expression and I heard Blake chuckled beside me.

"Ohhhh my gawd! Aaaddy! He's soooo gooood!" Hazel moaned into the phone and I legit felt like throwing up before I quickly hung up.

"I am traumatized." I said and Blake laughed.

"Now can I give you a ride home?" He said.

"I'll just call my driver." I said.

"He's probably asleep." Blake said.

"Who cares?" I asked.

"I do", He said, "I don't want him to drive asleep and kill you in a car crash."