35. One-night Stands and Stay-in Guests

CHAPTER 35
One-night Stands and Stay-in Guests

I groaned, not only because of the hangover, but also because of the heavy arm wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and saw a pair of eyes staring at me.

"Good morning", he said and I groaned.

"Get out", I mumbled as I pushed his arms off me.

"Excuse me, what?" He asked dumbly.

"Look Declan......" I started.

"Dylan", he said, interrupting me.

"What?" I asked, giving him a puzzled look. I can't seem to function my brain with this stupid hangover.

"My name. It's Dylan."

"Whatever. Just get out." I said before slowly getting up from my bed, holding the blanket to cover my body.

I groaned, looking at all the empty beer bottles lying on the floor. Last night when I called Dylan over, I asked him to bring a few drinks with him because there was no way I was sleeping with him sober. He brought a lot of them and I drank them all up, as a result of which, my head hurts like a bitch.

I wrapped the sheets around me before getting off my bed and walking into my closet. I quickly pulled on a random dress before going to the washroom to do my morning routine. After taking some painkillers for the hangover, I walked out to my room only to see Dylan standing there, buttoning his shirt.

"Haven't you left yet?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm leav–" His words were interrupted when the door swung open.

"Lyn– Who the fuck is he?!" Blake asked, clenching his jaw.

"Dalyn." I answered.

"Dyl–"

"No one cares!" I shouted, interrupting him.

He mumbled something under his breath before walking out of my room.

"Why was he here?" Blake asked as soon as Delin was out of site.

"Isn't it obvious or do I have to word it for you?" I asked Blake, rolling my eyes.

"He wasn't here when I left you last night." He said.

"And why is your room such a mess?" He asked kicking a bottle with his feet.

"Blake, just shut up! My head can't handle all this noise." I groaned, putting both my hands on my head and falling onto my bed.

"Maybe you shouldn't have drunk so much and slept with whoever the fuck he is." Blake said through his gritted teeth.

I ignored what he said before speaking up again. "I'm going downstairs. Are you coming?"

"I don't feel like it." He mumbled.

"Fine." I sighed before getting out of my room and walking downstairs.

I entered the living room where Cole sat on the couch, staring into space.

"Are you developing some sort of rashes?" I asked, seeing the red patches on his face.

"Oh wait! You're blushing." I realized as I neared him, making him roll his eyes.

"So, what happened? Did little miss perfect call you her princess?" I mocked, plopping down on the couch.

"No", He mumbled, "I woke up cuddling with her." He said and if possible, he turned even more red.