5. Devious Plots and Horny Kids

CHAPTER 5
Devious Plots and Horny Kids

"Please Jack." I begged.

"But she's a scholarship student." Jack whined

"Exactly, she's a scholarship student. You want her gone, don't you?"

"I do. But can't Blake do it? He's clearly interested in her", he said and I glared at him.

"Blake is only interested in me. Not her", I countered. Even though I had slight worries about Blake's intentions with Terra, I didn't need to show it to others. 

"And I'm only interested in Kate", he whined. 

"But she said you two broke up." I argued.

"We're going to get back together soon", he mumbled. 

"Till then, enjoy the single life", I said patting him lightly, "You need to do this Jack. Besides, Blake would never help me in this plan"

"Fine, I'll do it." He sighed and I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you. I assure you, this will be worth it. Now go." I said shooing him. 

We threw a party at Hazel's to execute our plan. It took a lot of convincing from Hazel's side to get Terra to attend the party. 

"So, what's your plan?" Hazel asked. 

I held up a small bottle in front of her with a smirk. She took the bottle from my hand and examined it. 

"MDMA?" she read the label. 

"Better known as Ecstasy. She just needs to take one pill and it takes around forty-five minutes to kick in. After that, she'll be extremely responsive to any kind of sexual activity" 

Hazel frowned, "What are you planning to do with this?"

"Obviously, I'm going to slip this into her drink, get her to have sex with Jack, take a sex tape and upload it online", I said. 

Hazel's eyes widened in panic, "Y-you're kidding right. No no no, that's going too far, Addy, you can't do this. Stop it now!" 

I started at her seriously for a  second before bursting into laughter. 

"Oh my god.... I can't believe... you fell for that", I said in between my laughs. 

"You were kidding?" 

"Of course, I'm kidding. You don't really think that I'm that evil, do you?" 

"No." She mumbled looking around awkwardly, "Then what's the plan?"

"Well, I'm sure you've noticed that Cole has feelings for Terra" 

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"You see Jack now", I pointed at Jack holding a drink and talking to Terra, "That cup is filled with club soda and a pill of ecstasy. She's going to drink that and Jack will wait with her until it kicks in. After she's a little intoxicated, he'll take her to the dance floor where he'll start making out with her. 

"One hour from now is 10pm, which is the time Cole usually arrives at  a party. Once he's here, he'll see her with Jack and he'll get upset. Knowing Cole, he's probably going to have a fight with Terra and not going to talk to her for a few days because of how hurt he is seeing the girl he loves with one of his best friends.   

"By that time, she'll stop hanging out with him during school and instead make friends with those scholarship fucktards. After hearing all the rumors those losers spread, Terra wouldn't even want to be in the same room as Blake", I explained.