Part 18

(a week after looking through the books)

Kurapika pov

"This is so annoying. How many people are there?" I groan marking yet another pair of people I didn't know. Our list was very long and somewhat confusing.

"Why do you keep saying that? It's like the fourth time." Chrollo said lightly flicking my forehead a little.

"I'm gonna kill you for that the moment we're released from here." I said halfheartedly. Truth is Chrollo wasn't that bad if you just made sure not to annoy him. 

"Is that so? I'd like to see you try." he teased. I turn my head back over to the paper we were hovering over. 

"You already wrote down Atsushi Nakajima and Ryunosuke Akutagawa right?" I ask scanning the paper.

"yeah. I think so." he said back flipping through a book called. Assault Lily Bouquet a book about girls called Lily's or something. 

Time skip(Chrollo's pov)

"Hey Kurapika, We should get some food now." I say putting down the book. If I had to read about one more cute little girl in what was described to look like a maid outfit I'd probably puke. 

"not hungry." mumbled the kurta. I frowned a bit. He hadn't eaten last night either and barely ate the time before that. 

"No, your eating something tonight. What do you want?" I say a bit harsher then I thought. Kurapika didn't respond for a second. 

"I-I told you I'm not hungry." he said again a little shakily. I sigh and walk over to him beginning to drag him down to the kitchen by the wrist. 

"What the hell are you doing? Let go of me!" He complained. I shake my head and only let go once he was sitting in a chair and I was handing him a plate of Onigiri. I handed him one. Better to start out small if he hasn't been eating. I thought at least I thought it was what you were supposed to do. 

"I don't want it." he whispered looking at the rice ball then to me. I scowl at him giving him a look that meant. 'eat it or else' he rolled his eyes and nibbled at the rice ball. I watched to make sure he was actually eating it. 

"Shtop staring Chrowo." he said mouth full of rice. I laugh a little at how messed up my name sounded. I ate a few rice balls as well. Kurapika ended up eating another half of one but then panicked when a small spider found it's way onto the table. he did what he first thought to do and threw the rest of the rice ball at it. 

"Kill it!" he screamed getting up from the chair and rushing out of the room to who knows where. I watched him go and head over to the now terrified spider. Luckily Kurapika hadn't killed the spider. I let the poor thing crawl onto my hand. 

"Come here buddy. Let's get you outside. I don't want Princess killing you." I say walking outside and letting the spider out. 

After going back into the mansion house I cleaned up the table and headed up the stairs to go find the Kurta.