Part 2

Just a heads up I forgot to say in the first part but there will be some non-cannon kurta clan stuff in this story. If you have a problem with the kurta's having a princess-like figure in their culture then...uh yeah.

Kurapika's pov

I had lost myself in the books I'd picked out from the library finished one of them and getting half way threw the second one when I heard a knock on my door. groaning inwardly I put a bookmark in the pages of the book before closing it and setting them down getting up walking to open the door.

"Yes?" I asked in an annoyed tone. Chrollo stood looking down at me I stared right back up at him.

"Aren't you hungry it's already one in the morning and you haven't even anything." He said. 1 in the morning? I thought looking at him puzzled it hadn't, it could've been that long since I sat down to read?

"I ate ages ago and I'm off to bed now. No killing me." muttered the phantom troupe leader before turning around as if he were my father telling me to get off the phone and do something productive. I growled in my throat waiting until the man was out of sight completely. 

"I guess I should eat and return one of the books." I say to myself reaching over to grab the book about titans. The book had sequel to it. Maybe I should look for it in the huge library. I thought before leaving the bedroom and finding my way to the kitchen. I noticed that there was leftovers from what Chrollo had eaten. It actually looked really good but he might have found poison and poisoned the food. I pushed the Udon over to the edge of the counter and looked through the cabinet for food. The only thing in the cabinet that wouldn't take ages to make was box ramen.

"Just once. Once this is the ONLY time you get to eat this stuff." I tell myself while heating water in a pot to pour into the small box. I stood tapping my toe waiting for the water to boil. 

Once it boiled I finished making the unhealthy snack. After looking through literally every single drawer I found some chopsticks. Sadly there was only three. One full pair and one without a pair. Really all it meant was that me and the jerk who apparently I had to live with now couldn't eat with chopsticks at the same time unless we were to share... I shook the horrid images out of my brain. It felt like spiders were crawling into my head and pinching at my logical brain cells.

I walk to a huge nice wooden table and sit down. I sit so I can see the stairs and anything or anyone who comes down them. I wanted to be ready at all times for a sneak attack from the spiders head. I eat the ramen quickly wanting to get to the library and then back to my room. I wasn't planning on sleeping. Not in a million years would I let Chrollo come into my room while I'm sleeping and slit my throat or something. 

Chrollo pov

I had left some of my Udon on the table. I wondered if the Kurta boy would eat it or smash the bowl against the wall in pure rage. Most likely the second option, he hates me and I hate him as well, I mean he killed two of mine and took away my nen for an extended period of time. I hate him just as much as he hates me. I had finished the Death Note book which had been about a wild goose chase about a detective and a high school student named Dark Hachikuma who had a book that killed people. It reminded me of my nen book but his was more powerful and destructive. 

"I'll need a new book I guess I should go and get it." I tell myself heading off to the library. When I got there I realized that Kurapika was already there. I tried to make my search for a new book quick but Kurapika had some sort of sixth sense for me or something and I felt his eyes throwing daggers of hate at me as I searched.

"Get out." he hissed. For some reason it made me want to laugh because of how much he sounded like an angry librarian. Of course I accidentally started to laugh. 

"WHAT THE HELL'S SO FUNNY STUPID SPIDER!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!" He screeched at me though instead of being intimating to me it sounded more like a if Neon didn't get the right color dress while shopping. 

"Stop laughing." his voice was back to a hiss. I continued to laugh while taking a random book from the shelf and rushing out holding my stomach to make sure I wasn't dying of laughter.

Once making it back to my room I examined the cover of the book I'd randomly picked. The title struck me like a brick wall falling on top of me. 

"Seventh most beautiful color in the world(All About the Kurta)"