Part 4

Just so you all know. from now on(hopefully) all updates for this story will be on Monday and Thursdays. Also I got caught up in family business. so this part will be kinda short. execpt for this thursday because I won't have time to.

Kurapika's pov

The moment her name was spoken my eyes switched faster then the small gasp I created. Rage filled my eyes but it was a hopeless when trying to cover up the pain held behind the look.

"W-where is she?" I asked softly but still trying to sound angry. Honestly I was just happy to know she was still living. Yuyo...Princess Yuyo. 

"oh with the troupe of course!" the words cut into me like Killua's nails before ripping out a heart. with the troupe?

"w-what do you mean by that Chrollo!" I scream at him this time truly anger. he smirked at me.

"What do I mean? I mean that we stole her eyes but kept her alive." He smiled at me. I freeze. So she was still alive but missing her beautiful scarlet eyes. 

"Why do you even have Yuyo?" I asked trying to calm myself without any luck. 

"For this reason exactly. we knew that if there were any survivors they'd be willing to give their own eyes just for the girls life!" he said smirking while doing so. I get up from the ground and throw the stupid chopsticks onto the ground. I stare Chrollo right in the eyes he stared back with his cold cruel eyes.

"you can have the stupid chopsticks. I'm out of here." I say coolly to him.

Chrollo pov

I watched as the now angered Kurta stomped off to where ever he was going. I look at the chopsticks that he'd left behind. I'd forgotten that's how this all started. Actually it'd been the person named Fandom. I look around for a source of the strange voice.

"Looks like you've made the poor Kurapika angry why don't you go and cheer him up!" laughed the voice. I shake my head and leave the kitchen forgetting all about the food. I go back to my room and sit on the bed wondering what seemed off about the boys reaction to the girl still be alive. I knew it'd be something like that but there was something off about the way he'd responded to it. It was similar to what a family member would act if their sibling or child was taken but still living. He'd left to go somewhere. resembling a parent gone off to look for their child. He'd left behind the chopsticks which corresponded to the fact that parents would give up anything to get the child or loved one back. 

"it's just me overthinking this." I mutter to myself resting my head down picking up the Kurta clan book trying to find anything about the kurta princess. I needed to know more.

Fandom pov

I watched over the two boys as they both seemed in their own thoughts. This was getting more and more interesting by the minute. I knew it was a good idea to do this. Just as long as no one killed each other from hatred we'd be fine. Either way If they tried to do so I could just stop them. easily.....

Kurapika pov

I went to the library and took five nice sounding books off the shelf. well I honestly just picked random books while heading to a corner where a blanket lay folded. I sit down and curl myself in the blanket. I open the first book and bury myself in it trying to push horrible thoughts out of my brain of what I used to be. 

Time passed slowly but my reading was faster then normal. I went through 16 different books but remembered nothing from each of them. Get the thoughts out. that was the only goal I had at the moment. I wanted to forget the passed. To forget about Yuyo. To forget about the good memories with her and Pairo. To forget. 

I went on reading until my eyes closed but as soon as sleep crept in the smiling sweet smile of my Yuyo popped into my brain. Yuyo. My younger sister...