Part 5

Trigger warning: blood, beginning of eating disorder

A day later

Chrollo pov

I hadn't heard anything else from Kurapika for a whole day which honestly was beginning to make me worry. It was the middle of the night but I was used to be up at all hours of the night. He was either in the Library or in his room. Getting up from my bed from which I'd been reading my book on. I leave my room slowly walking to the others room. he wasn't there. 

"Damn you. You've got to be in the Library then." I whisper under my breath leaving the kurta's room making my way to the huge library. 

I walked into the book filled room walking to where the soft sound of turning pages came from. I noticed a giant pile of books sitting all around a blonde boy whos eyes looked as if they were almost glued open.

"Kurapika?" I say softly trying not to make him even more upset. I felt badly for saying stuff about his clans princess. But now at least he knew that she was still living....but without any eyes. His eyes raised making eye contact with me. Almost immediately his gray brown eyes were traded out for the bright burning scarlet eyes ones.

"What the hell do you want from me Chrollo!?" he shouted at me despite the fact we were in a library which normally were supposed to be quiet. 

"I was wondering what you were doing since it's been a day and I hadn't seen you at all." I say quickly.

"Well I've been- w-wait a day? I've been reading for a whole 24 hours?" He asked now looking around him at the huge piles of books that surrounded him. I didn't have to say yes for him to know that it was true.

"o-oh okay then." he whispered leaning back down into his cozy spot and went back to reading.

"Don't you need to eat?" I asked while taking another random book off the shelf but instead of taking a book I felt at thin air. Looking over I realized that the entire half shelf was missing and had been read by Kurapika. 

"I'm actually not that hungry so you can butt out of my fucking life." he snapped not bothering to look at me this time. I nod and turn to leave but not before going to a cooking book only to find they were all missing as well. Shit the kurta boy must have them all. I thought while deciding on a random book. I go to the kitchen making myself some warm soup with the re-stocked ingredients. 

I eat the huge table by myself wondering if the rest of the troupe even knew I was missing. I would normally disappear after a mission they probably aren't even worrying about me. While thinking about that I realized that the Kurta boys friends also weren't worried about him since it was yearly visits that they got from each other. He was determined to find the eyes and kill the troupe members. He was revengeful. 

I finish the soup and cleaned the bowl putting it in the dishwasher before heading back to the Library to check on the Kurta. he needed to eat but I wasn't one to tell him what to do. I was responsible for his mental condition. I Hated him and he hated me even more.

"I know you're there leave me alone Chrollo." The boys voice snapped the moment I stepped through the library.

"Kurapika you need to eat at some point." I say sighing and leaving knowing it was a hopeless situation to get him to listen to me. The only problem was when he'd yelled to me it sounded as if he'd been crying. 

Kurapika pov

I knew I needed to eat but I just wasn't hungry at the moment. I knew I should get some sleep in a proper bed but I wasn't sleepy either. I pushed the spiders leader away from me. I had a good reason to do so though. He left and I went back to the book I was currently reading. It wasn't at all the kinda book I would normally read. It was about three high school girls who make a club about animating and anime. The main characters name was Midori Asakusa. I wasn't even paying attention to the plop. Just distracting myself with the words. 

Alil-chan(Author note)

Sorry about not posting this yesterday. I thought I did but I only saved it. well here you go. sorry about that.