Part 6

Trigger warning: Eating disorder, mention of suicide

Kurapika pov

Long after the next two days I was still sitting on the ground surrounded by an even bigger pile of books. Chrollo seemed to actually be worried for my health or something. Earlier he'd left food by the pile telling me it was poisoned. I looked at the food which looked nice. It was Rice pudding but even though the food looked tasty it was unhealthy. I took a bite and swallowed it hoping that I would keep the food in my stomach and not gag the unhealthy shit back up.

"What's wrong? Your not eating..." A voice said in front of me. I glance up seeing a ghostly image of Yuyo in the traditional clothing of the kurta. The image of her looked faded and a frown graced her lips.

"I-I how?" I whisper not believing my eyes that Yuyo was standing in front of me. She tilted her head and pointed to the rice pudding.

"Come on Pika. It's your favorite." She says again. It used to be my favorite.

"Not anymore. Everyone's dead and you know that." I say eyes turning a light fade of scarlet not bright due to the contacts I was wearing. 

"But I'm not dead. I'm just hanging out with the troupe." She says smiling while her ghostly figure sat down on a pile of books.

"Don't say that. They killed mother and father. They took your eyes! that's what Chrollo said." I argue with the strange figure. She closed her eyes and when they opened nothing was there scaring me. Her eyes sockets were hollow.

"Your right, they stole my eyes but I don't need them to see you. I can still see you, I can see that you are very unhappy and need to eat." She spat at me. I force my eyes away from her empty ones. I look at the pudding and shovel another bite into my mouth have choking on it.

"Without eyes you can't see a thing Yuyo." I say back after finishing the bite of rice. I stare intensely at the fake and ghostly vision of my younger sister. We went on talking and arguing as if nothing had changed since everything in my clan had gone to hell. 

Chrollo pov

I was in need of food. After sitting in the garden for some time watching as small butterflies danced on the leaves and flowers as spring light washed over me. It was nice but hunger was slowly walking into my mind as thoughts of food spread through me. Getting up from the bench I'd been sitting on I walk back into the giant house. Heading to the kitchen I simply take out some bread and cheese only needing a small snack. 

While eating at the table I thought about the Kurta boy. He hadn't left the library for the past two days as far as I knew. Most likely the only time he had left was to go to the bathroom or something. never left for sleep and never left for food. It was beginning to scare me since Machi-chan had gone through an eating disorder upon the discovery that her younger sister had killed herself. She had Anorexia for a while until the stupid clown "joined" the troupe. He somehow got her to eat food again. 

I finished and decided that I should explore the rest of the house. So called Fandom told me that there was a computer lab but no way of getting out. I was going to try and find the computer lab.

"Are you looking for the Computer lab?"  a voice asked. Not only could this person have trapped me and Kurapika in this house but now they knew how to read minds!?

"No I don't read mind don't get all excited or something." The happy voice said before turning off and leaving me alone. I sigh beginning to walk up the stairs passing by the library. As I passed I heard a voice. Kurapika was talking to someone, but the other voice didn't exist. No one else lived here and no one was able to get in or out. Who the hell could the boy be talking to? Curiosity got the best of me and I entered the Library. I walk to the corner he was always found to see him talking to air looking at a certain stack of books while he shoved food into his mouth choking as he went. 

"Kurapika?" I say his head shot up to where I stood. The chopsticks in his hands fell to the plate and his face went pale.

Kurapika pov

I heard my name from the corner. I look up and see Chrollo standing there. I drop my chopsticks face going pale.

"Oh look Pika! it's the Spiders leader! just at least say thank you to him for the food or something nice. You know you wanna. I even want to see you two become friends. there is no point in-" I cut off Yuyo's voice.

"Shut up...." 

"what? I didn't say anything besides your name!" Chrollo said suddenly.

"I wasn't talking to you! you asshole I was talking to her!" I point to the stack of books that Yuyo was sitting on watching with her chin in her hand. Confusion graced over Chrollo's face.

"No ones there Kurapika-" He started. I wasn't in the mood for the shit he had to say. 

"Stop playing games with me idiot. Yuyo is sitting right there. I was telling her to shut up not you but I think I should tell you the same. Shut up Chrollo!" 

Chrollo pov

I realized at that moment he was hallucinating that his sister was sitting there with him. Somehow it made me kinda sad. I didn't know what to do about it either which made me feel helpless to him. I left him alone going back to my task of finding the computer room. I wanted to find a way out of here as fast as possible. I was no doctor but I knew the boys friend was a up and coming doctor. He might know how to help him. He needed help.