Part 14

Yet again this part is even more short then the normal chapters. Testing is coming up and studying is taking up most of my time. Sorry about this!

Chrollo pov

Kurapika punched me smack in the middle of my face. I frown and sigh while glaring at him.

"What was that for?" I say in an aggravated tone. Kurapika glared back.

"Dummy that's not the kinda confession that Fandom was looking for. I'm gonna make my own food." He said turning away from me and heading back to the counter where he looked in the fridge for something to eat. 

Urgg. We'll never get out of here at this rate! We've done a few of the things that are needed. We know a few of the people stuck here, We've kissed, we shared a bed....sort of. If being called Dummy counted as a nickname then we also gave each other nicknames. The last thing we needed to do was figure out the rest of the people stuck in the same situation as me and Kurapika along with sharing food together. It was all coming together why we were only given one full pair of chopsticks. 

I head over to the table watching Kurapika make food for himself, and himself alone. Sighing yet again I head back upstairs to where I sit on my bed wondering how I could get Kurapika to agree to eating with the same utensils as me... It would be really hard unless he was too weak to fight back. At that thought an idea popped into my head. Maybe if I found something to get the boy sick....