Part 17

Chrollo pov

While I was so called feeding Kurapika I also made sure to take slurps of the soup to make it count as sharing food. We've completed everything except for uh well I guess I need to do a different confession then what I had done before but the more important thing is finding out who else is trapped in the same situation as us. 

"I-I'm not hungry." Kurapika whispered. I look at him. He'd had nothing while he was sleeping and had only a few spoonfuls of soup. 

"Have just a little more." I say while he pouted. I only make he eat two more spoonfuls before I let him rest. It was after all, my fault he was sick but it was also me who made it possible for us to get out of this place sooner. I didn't even know how much time had passed since I had first woken up in this place. 

"Kurapika? Are you awake?" I ask forgetting about the nickname. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Huh, what is it Chrollo?" he asked. I don't speak for a second.

"Something's been troubling me about Fandom and the others. They were talking about the other people that have been put in these places. Fandom also told me something when you weren't hear." I say picking my words carefully. If my theory was correct we just had to read and remember the characters in it. 

"Yeah and what did Fandom say?" Kurapika asked looking interested now. 

"Well they started to babble on about someone named Light Yagami and L or something. It was weird such weird names. But this is where it gets interesting. The first book I read here was called Death Note. There were two characters that share practically opposite names. The main character of death note had been named Dark Hachikuma. The thing is Light and Dark are opposite. While Hachikuma doesn't match up to Yagami it's safe to assume they are somehow related." I say hoping I wouldn't have to explain more for Kurapika to understand what I was getting at. The characters in the books that are in this library have either been in this situation, are going to be in this situation or are currently in the situation. 

"That's sort of what I was thinking. At one point I read a book that contained people fighting titans. And there was a character in it named Ivel Ackerman.Last time Fandom visited they had messed up and accidentally said Shizuku and Levi. before correcting the name Levi to Feitan. If you spell Levi backwards it says Ivel." Kurapika explains. So it confirms my suspicions, the books somehow relate back to other people.

(time skip/ Kurapika is no longer sick)

"Chrollo! I found a book on well just come over here!" Kurapika yelled from the library. I walk to where he was. The boy hands me a book. Hunter X Hunter 1999 version. I stare at the cover. Huh? what's so special about this book. 

"I think this is our book. The book that is about us. I mean I skimmed the pages and found the names Pika, which is most definitely referring to me, My sister, Yuyo used to call me that. There is some black haired guy with a cross on his forehead just labeled as the boy from meteor city. That's probably you. Then there is the Doctor who when I read the description and appearance of him is like a friend of mine. There were also the main character who is just described as a boy with dreams and his best friend the assassin. This is definitely our book!" Kurapika says with a small trace of a smile. It sure sounded like us in a way. I look at where he got the book from taking a different book with the same name. Hunter X Hunter 2011 version. There was also a third book that for some reason didn't look finished. The title was Hunter X Hunter(the manga that will never fucking finish) huh thats a harsh name. I put the two books back.