Part 19

Kurapika pov

I was sitting by the window in the library feeling foolish for getting all riled up about the spider. I even threw the remaining food that Chrollo had made for me at it! The door opened and Chrollo walked in.

"Princess?" he asked in his oh-so idiotic voice. I roll my eyes and turn to face him.

"Yeah Chrowo?" I say back mimicking the way I had said his name when my mouth was full of food earlier. He raised an eyebrow but mostly ignored the nickname. 

"The spiders outside now. How about you get some rest. It looked kinda dark outside." Chrollo said staring out the window himself. I sigh and nod my head. The days in this place seemed to pass so quickly. In fact it felt like we'd been here for about half a year already maybe longer.

"Night." I mumble passing by the phantom troupe leader. 

~time skip to 2:30 in the morning~

Fandom pov

What the hell is wrong with these two. Almost everyone else from their fandom has gotten out why can't they just read one more fricken book. Put the name down and boom I'd be able to let them out! Hell even Illumi and Hisoka made it out! Argg they had one more thing to do and still there not that close. I'll just have to see what happens when they get out. They'll be going back to normal life....kinda. 

The door opened behind me and I turn around in my chair. Hime smiled sweetly at me. 

"I was able to transport the Toji to the now free mansions. I assume these are the ships you'd like me to create." Hime handed me a piece of paper. I nod my head after reading and hand them back. She smiles and leaves twirling her orange hair between her fingers. 

~in the morning~

Chrollo pov

I woke up and looked to the side a book lay on the table. A book I hadn't seen before. The cover read, Accel World. I pick the book up and immediately see that the pages were mostly ripped out. Only one page remained in the book. A large name. The ship that was in this book. I get up hoping it was the last one that needed to be written. Kurapika was already up and scanning books like there was no tomorrow or something.

"Give me the paper. I think this could be the last ship that leads us to get out of here!" I say grabbing the paper and pencil quickly scribbling the name down. 

The moment the last letter was completed everything went black. I wasn't able to hear anything nor see a thing. But when I awoke I was in a abandoned warehouse the voices of Shizuku and Feitan along with other troupe members were in the distant room. I look around me. It wasn't the same place as I had once been in. It was a different place but it was where I was supposed to be. Then I realized something, Kurapika was no longer with me.

Kurapika pov

I blink a few times and find myself lying in a grassy field. It was next to a huge school the read something about medical stuff. Leorio said he went there. I stand up and begin to walk to the school stopping only for a second.

"Come on Chrollo." I say absentmindedly. He didn't respond. 

"Chrollo?" I say this time turning around. He wasn't there. Where'd he go?