Part 13

I'm sorry for the very short update. I got really caught up in my school studies. Hopefully this will do for today/tonight's update!

Kurapika pov

A cute nickname!? what the hell was Chrollo getting at? And if that man called me Princess one more time I swear that I'll punch him in the face.

"Princess?" Chrollo says in a soft weirdly loving tone. He asked for it. I mutter in my head turning around and punching him. Or what I thought was him. Instead I accidentally punched Fandom in the face. I mean that also had to be done. Punching the lunatic in the face  but I had been aiming for Chrollo which didn't please me. 

"Huh?" I say a bit confused. I knew he was right there but then I had still punched Fandom.

"Under normal circumstances you would be able to punch Chrollo but at the moment since I am here. And I create the rules. You just end up punching me. You have no control over what your doing. I might as well be controlling your very thoughts. Honestly it wouldn't be that hard. The only thing I'd have to do would be get a piece of paper and pencil and write down what your feeling. It's that easy." Fandom said in a overly cheerful voice. My eyes widen. Sure there were amazing nen abilities out there but to control someone's every move and thought by writing it down was just. Impossible.  

"Now sit back and enjoy the food that Chrollo has lovingly prepared for you." Fandom said in a motherly stern tone. I look at Chrollo who was now holding out a bowl of Udon. I take it feverishly and immediately drop it on the floor from the heat he outpoured on my hands. The food splashed onto the ground burning my feet in the hot noodles. Of course my eyes had to switch from the normal to complete red when the boiling food hit my skin. I hold back a small yelp of surprise. 

"Princess. Are you alright?" Chrollo asked while rushing to me with a towel. Something about his moments seemed to planned. He had been holding the towel form the start as if waiting for me to drop the food on myself. He dried off my hands quickly before bending down beginning to clean up the food on the ground. At closer glance he hadn't even made Udon, he'd made simple ramen noodles. Huh?

"I thought you were making Udon?" say watching him clean up the mess I'd made. I guessed that I should at least help him. 

I go to the counter and grab another towel bringing it back over to where Chrollo was still wiping up the food. 

"I was going to but turns out the food hadn't restocked itself so I figured that I could just make some Ramen instead." he explained in a stupid voice. 

"Oh." 

"well then! You two should get something else to eat. We've got to go visit Shizuku and Levi oh I mean we need to visit Shizuku and Feitan. God I always mix those two up. They look too similar." Fandom says while taking out a pen and some paper writing something down. A split second later all the people that had been in the room watching the scene unfold had completely vanished. 

"Alright then Kur-Princess. You need a nickname for me, you also need to help me with something and I need to confess something to you. I'll start with the confession. I've always wanted know what was so important about your clans clothing." I mentally facepalm. The leader of the phantom troupe. Didn't understand what Fandom meant by confession. He is such a dummy.

"I've got a nickname for you. Why don't I call you Dummy?" I say this time actually punching him in the face.