Part 3

Kurapika's pov

I finished getting the next book as soon as Mr. Chrollo idiot took his book and left. I was always angry with him and sometimes for just existing or breathing the same air that I was breathing. I begin to walk back to my room and plop down on the plush bed putting the books away and flicking the light off. Even if the stupid idiot tried attacking me at night we'd both have the disadvantage of sight. It would give me a moment to prepare for battle. 

"I guess I should get at least a bit of sleep." I say to myself curling up on in the bed. It was really comfortable and took less than five minutes to fall asleep.

Chrollo's pov

I look at the cover of the book now very interested in what secrets it held. the kurta clan, the people I had killed. As far as I knew there were two survivors. Kurapika and their Princess. of course the Kurta boy doesn't know that. She's been held captive with the troupe.  

"Let's see what's in this book." I say with a smirk beginning to read the book. 

There were many interesting facts in the book. For example the Kurta princess actually gets to choose her mate as they called it. I just thought she was forced by the Kurta clan elder, her father to marry whom ever he picked. Another thing I learned was out of all the Kurta not all of them had the Scarlet eyes. I thought they all did and therefor had take all the eyes and killed the people. I guess they didn't all have to die. Oh well I guess. I put the half finished book away and turn the light off needing sleep. I figured the Kurta would attack me at night I didn't blame him for wanting me dead but still I needed sleep. Being very tired and kinda stupid I thought blocking the door with a simple chair would do the trick. I went back to the comfy bed falling asleep within seconds.

~time skip~

In the morning I got up at around 5 meaning I'd only gotten like two hours of sleep. It's fine I told myself. I'll get better sleep tonight. Stretching and getting out of bed I unblock the chair only now realizing that a chair wouldn't be enough to prevent the Kurta from attacking me. I open the door and begin to walk down to the kitchen. I'd seen a garden yesterday and wanted to check it out. Yeah I'd gone out to see if there was any way of getting out of here but it was all blocked off and neither me or Kurapika would ever dream of being able to get past unless we seek death.

"god damn it the stupid phone doesn't work!" I hear the Kurta boy shout from the kitchen. Well shit I have to eat with him I forgot about that.

"Well if it don't work then just shut up!" I yell back heading into the kitchen space looking at the Udon still sitting on the counter but it'd been pushed to the edge almost falling over. I sigh and go to the microwave beginning to heat the food up. I felt the blondes eyes on me. 

"It wasn't poisoned after all? god fucking damn." he mumbled the last part. I almost choked, he thought I'd found poison to poison my favorite food what kind of person would poison there favorite food!? I guess he didn't know it was my favorite but whatever.

"No it wasn't." I say to him taking the food from the microwave and going to the drawer that contained all chopsticks. Sadly it seemed the Kurta was using the only complete pair of them and there was only one spoon. One spoon whoever put us in here was stupid enough to give us just on fucking spoon. Since eating Udon with a spoon doesn't work and there was only one chopstick left I turn towards the Kurta. He seemed to realize what I was gonna do just as I ran at him.

"No! I got here first I get to eat you get the stupid spoon!!!" he shouted clutching the chopsticks to his chest. I lunged at him making the chair he was sitting on fall over me landing on top of him. he scowled at me and pushed me off him since I was only half on him. 

"Seriously why can't you use the spoon! or eat with your hands like the spider you are." I hear him mumble. I growled at him and tried yet again to pull the chopsticks from his hands but something made us both freeze. 

A voice. a very loud voice that didn't belong to me or Kurapika. It seemed to come from everywhere at once. We both looked around as the voice seemed to be laughing.

"w-wow you guys are so funny! I didn't know it'd be that easy!! You guys are even more fun to watch than Hisoka and Illumi! Ha!" the voice said. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from but knew one thing for sure. They were the one who put us here. And what was that about Hisoka and Illumi?

"Who are you?" I hear Kurapika ask the mysterious voice. It didn't sound like a boys voice but at the same it wasn't female.

"Oh me? why don't you all just call me Fandom? yeah I like that name. my name is Fandom!" the voice announced. I could almost sense that they were smiling as they said this. 

Fandom...there name was fandom? what a strange name. well if they want a show or something I can help with that. 

"So you realize that Princess Yuyo is still alive?" I say out of the blue. it was like turning on a light switch but instead of light it was an aura of longing and desperation. I realized in a moment that to Kurapika the Kurta princess was much more than just a figure. He must've known her.