𝟒𝟓'

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"whit where is we goin?" i asked her while packing my bags.

"somewhere now just finish up and come outside when you done. don't forgot your passport," i helped her up from my bed and she nearly waddled out the door.

i shook my head and made sure i had enough things to last me for a week before zipping up my suitcase and duffle bag.

i shut off all my light and set my alarm before locking the door behind me, i headed outside and fixed my duffle over my shoulder.

i walked to whit's escalade and looked at her, "what's all this about? please tell me."

the back window rolled down and a.k stuck his head out, "get in and we'a tell you."

i put my bags up and got in sitting next to wiz.

"we goin a mini vacation." pookie said turning around in her seat.

"vacation?" i questioned and raised my eyebrow, "what for?"

"that part i dunno, mugga just told us to pack our bags and be ready this morning." she shrugged.

"mmm." i hummed and placed my hand in my hoodie pocket.

the escalade was nice, i think they got it customized so everybody had their own row of seats and still managed to fit our stuff in the back.

"you good?" wiz mumbled so i could hear him.

"yeah, you?" i asked and he nodded.

"whit can you tell us where we goin?" tootie whined like a child.

"no now be quiet and don't start with the whining." whit said hushing her and i laughed lowly to myself.

the more i grew closer to them i noticed how everybody looked up one another particularly mugga and whit since they were the oldest out of all of us. everybody had their own place, or label.

the twins were the annoying sisters who fought, mally was the funny one, wiz was the quiet one, nana and ace were laid back, a.k was the little big brother, and kiara was new but she was the little sister some of us wish we had except for me since i had sam, then there was me. i was just me i guess since i haven't figured out my place.