Overhaul catchup!!

- How you came into his life -

He found you in an alley, and he saw your dark angel wings. He decided to take you in case you had a useful quirk. He soon grew attached to you since you looked like an angel. 

- First Words-

You were only two years old, but when he put you in front of him, and you looked into his eyes you said. "Death." you pointed at him. Chrono and the others didn't know that a two-year-old can say such things at that age. Overhaul tried to make you say something fatherly instead of death. 

-How is he as a parent?-

He's an okay father. Better than what he did to Eri. He treated you properly after learning his mistakes and tried his best to spend more time with you after he was done with villain business. Overall, he can be caring and nice to you and be that fatherly figure you needed in life.  

- He gets called out for doing something wrong-

Okay, there was that one time he sprayed you with Febreze because you started to stick a little. "She just needed a diaper change...you didn't have to spray the poor thing with Febreze..." Chrono sweatdropped. You sneezed, smelling too much of the product. Some of the others adored your little sneeze. 

- He accidentally makes you cry-

He was tired at the end of the day. He honestly wanted to just sleep and not be disturbed. Of course, he couldn't since Rappa was being louder than usual. You and Rappa were playing, and Overhaul wasn't thinking clearly. He killed Rappa in front of you. You started to cry, which snapped him out of his tired mind. He rebuilds Rappa back, and you calmed down a little. "Sorry, daddy wasn't thinking clearly," he said, as he tried to calm you down. You both walked to the room and went to sleep. 

- Birthday -

Since Overhaul wasn't a person to go outside he threw a party at the base. You all had fun and you got many gifts. You all played games, and Overhaul smiled and felt happy seeing that smile on your face. He felt that he actually did something right in his life. "Did you have fun my little germ?" he asked you. You nodded happily. "Thank you, daddy!" you hugged his leg, and he patted your head. 

- Your quirk -

Dark Angel: The user can have large dark angel wings, two red horns, and a white halo. They can manipulate dark and light. There are two parts to this quirk. 

Dark- the ability to manipulate shadows, control those who have a dark soul, control the dead or spirits. They can also take out a person's heart and control that person however they like. By crushing the heart they can hurt their puppet or kill them. They can see in the dark and have enhanced hearing. Brings the dark wings and horns out. Can tell out lies and a person's life.

Light- Can control the light, can heal a person no matter what injury, can control those who have a pure soul. They can also help a corrupted soul to a better one. When a dead person is shown in front of them, they can either send them to the afterlife or feast on their soul just by seeing their past. Able to live more than once, but limited to twelve lives each day. Brings out the halo.

Drawback: Pain and suffering in their head, will be forced to starve, body parts will either darken and become shadows or will burn from the light. The wings will lose feathers until they are nothing but bone. When wings grow back, it's a painful process.

Sorry if this is confusing. I will edit it later on.

- Who babysits you? -

Chrono of course, he's like your second dad. He makes sure you are fed, changed, in his sights. He plays with you often or will teach you some basic words. It might sound like he's no fun, but he really is. He won't let you go outside of the base since those are Overhaul's orders. Other than that, it's fun to be with him. He almost lost you when you both played hide and go seek. 

Apologize to all my readers if this is bad and seems rushed. I will edit this chapter later on...