You dress up as them

You can say this is a Halloween chapter even though that holiday passed already...

- Shigaraki -

You smiled as you looked at yourself in the mirror. "Time to show papa!" You giggled. You ran down to the bar, and looked at Shigaraki. "Papa! Look! I'm you for Halloween!" You giggled. Shigaraki looked at you and had an arrow through the heart moment. He then died from your cuteness. "I think the boss died from cuteness!" Twice laughed.

- Dabi -

Toga helped you out with the makeup. She smiled seeing you looked so cute. "Do you think daddy will like it?" You asked. She looked into those adorable eyes of yours. "Of course! You're the cutest little thing ever." She smiled. You smiled and grabbed her hand. You both got down to the bar, and everyone looked at you. "Look, daddy! I'm you!" You smiled. He smiled at you, and picked you up. "You look good, kid." He smiled.

- Toga -

She already knew that you would dress up as her. She loved the fact that you wanted to be her for Halloween. "Look how cute you are! Not even drinking blood and you look just like me! Though, a boy version. You're so cute!" (Last sentence for the boys) You giggled and hugged you mom.

- Kurogiri -

Mr.Compress helped you find a suit just like Kurogiri's. You already had the misty body. "Stunning as always!" He clapped his hands. You jumped up and down in joy. He laughed and walked you down to the bar. Everyone smiled at you as you went behind the bar. You copied your father's actions as he cleans the glass cups. Your father walked down and looked at you. He chuckled at you. You put down the glass and he carried you up. "How adorable of you." He chuckled, and kissed you head.

- Twice-

You jumped down from the stool and pointed at your dad. "Who are you?!" You shouted. He gasped dramatically. "Who are you?!" He pointed back. In all honesty, he loved it and couldn't feel more loved. He hugged you and you giggled.

- Overhaul-

Chrono held your hand as you walked in. "It's a mini boss!" Rappa laughed. Kai felt his heart warm up at the sight of you. "Do you like it?" You asked. He picked you up and smiled. "Of course." He chuckled.

- Nemoto-

You walked down to the living room. "Happy Halloween!" You cheered. Nemoto looked over to you and smiled warmly. He saw your figure dressed up as him. "Are you supposed to be me?" He asked. "Yup! Because I love you so much!" That melted his heart. He hugged you, and kissed your head. "I love it." He smiled.

Turns out the AC thermometer needed new batteries...but it's fix now. Hope you enjoyed the short chapter!