Someone tries to take you away

- Shiggy -

It was a normal day, you all were just chilling at the bar. All of a sudden, a knock came from the door. Kurogiri went to check it out and the others stood on guard. "Hello, I was informed that my daughter/son was in here." You all froze and looked confused. "They were in a small box that was right here. I came back to get them." You got up and peeked behind Kurogiri. She looked down at you and smiled. "Look how big you've grown," she said as she tried to grab you into a hug. You back away from her. "What the hell are you doing?" your dad asked as he put you behind him. "I'm taking them back. It was nice of you to take care of them. They can come back home now." she said, as she still tried to grab you. "Are you stupid or something? Get away from my kid." Shigaraki said as he grabbed her. She screamed, seeing her body decaying. Though it was a short scream and she dusted away. "You just don't ask for your kid back after seven years. People these days are stupid." You nodded along with your father. 

- Dabi -

You were waiting for your dad to come to pick you up from school. He was a little late, but you knew he would arrive here shortly. Just then, you felt someone pull your hair harshly. "After all this time, I finally found you! You're coming back home!" Your eyes widen at the voice and tried your best to get away from his grip. Tears spilled from your eyes, and you forgot how to speak as no words came out of your mouth. "This time I'll make sure you don't leave from my sights," he said. You closed your eyes hoping that someone will help you. As if the world granted your wish, someone separated you two. "Hey kid, are you alright?" You looked up to see Dabi. "Daddy." you hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder. "It's okay. I'm here now," he said as he rubbed your head gently. He then got up, and you watched as he dragged your old dad into an alley. Dabi walked out and helped you up. "Let's go home, kid." You sniffed and nodded at his words. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you into a side hug. 

- Toga -

Sorry, couldn't really think of one for Toga. 

- Kurogiri -

You two were enjoying your time together until you saw a strange woman bamf into the bar. "(M/n), I thought I told you to never come back here." your father said. "I don't listen to you anymore. Where is our child?" you peeked from behind Kurogiri. Her eyes caught you, and she bent down to your height. "My...look how big you've grown." she tried to pat your head, but you quickly went away from her grip. "What a rude child. Not saying hello to their mother." Kurogiri glared at your mother. "You're not her/his mother. You abandoned her/him since the day you gave birth to them. I figure that you leave here immediately." Your father said sternly. "I'll leave once I take my child back." "Not a chance." You noticed the signs that your father didn't like this woman. You didn't like the fact that she was taking you away from him. Without thinking you activated your quirk and dropped her off somewhere far away from Japan. Kurogiri looked at you and sighed heavily. He rubbed your head and you knew that he was smiling. "No one is ever going to take you away from me." you smiled back and hugged him. 

- Twice -

No one tried t take you away since he found you in an abandoned asylum.

- Overhaul -

No one tried to take you since they will be dead if they laid a finger on you. Overhaul is very overprotective of you. 

- Nemoto -

Overhaul did try to take you back. Seeing how much you improved your quirk and such. Nemoto loves you very much and didn't want to let you go. You were like his daughter/son to him. He wanted to continue taking care of you and watch you grow up. So when Overhaul wanted his child back, he refused. "I raised them and took care of them. I'm not going to let you take them back in that dark room you trapped them in." He stated. "Are you refusing my request?" Overhaul asked. "Yes. You ordered me to take care of them. I will take care of them till the day I die." Nemoto said. Overhaul was about to use his quirk, but you did it first. You made a wall that prevented them to come after you. Nemoto picked you up and ran out of the base. "That was a smart thing you did. Unfortunately, we have to go into hiding." Nemoto said to you. You held onto him and didn't want to let go. You love Nemoto with all your heart. You would do anything to keep him safe and alive. 

Don't know if this is good...Kinda just popped in my mind and it may be crap. Hoped you enjoyed it...