First day of daycare!!

They all take you to a villain daycare for important reasons.

- Shigaraki -

You wouldn't let go of him. "No! I don't want to go!" you cried. He sighed heavily and tried to pry you off. "(Y/n) Shigaraki, if you don't let go this instant, then no video games after school." he threatened. You pouted and let go. You crossed your arms and turned away from him. He rolled his eyes and crouched next to you. "Give papa a kiss goodbye...then I'll let you pick whatever video game you want," he said. You gave in and kissed his cheek. "Bye, Papa..." you mumbled, and the teacher took you to a seat. 

- Dabi -

You shyly looked around the classroom. Many kids seemed scary to you. You have never been to school due to your old father. "Go and have fun. It'll only be for a little while." Dabi said calmly. You stepped aside from him as the teacher greeted you two. "Give daddy a hug goodbye." he smiled. You hugged him tightly. "Be back?" you asked. He nodded and kissed your head. "I won't leave you behind," he said before leaving.

- Toga -

"Be a good little killer while mommy is gone, okay?" You nodded at your mother's words. "Can I drink their blood, mommy?" you asked. She sighed and shook her head. "No, but you can drink the bird's blood if you find any outside." she smiled. Your eyes lit up and nodded. "Bye, mommy!" you hugged her tightly and ran to find new friends. Toga smiled and walked out of the daycare. 

- Kurogiri -

You tugged his hand wanting him to go with you. He chuckled and crouched down to your level. "I can't go in there with you," he said. You pouted at him. "Cheer up. You'll find friends and learn new things here. I heard they have many coloring books." he said, knowing you'll feel better. You smiled a bit and hugged him. You waved bye at him as the teacher took you into their class. 

- Twice -

"N-NO!!" you cried. Twice tried his best to pull you off of him. "C'mon! It'll just be for a little while!" he struggled to grab you as you climbed around his body. Your little legs kicked his face when he got near your tickle spot. You sobbed more as he caught you and carried you up. "C'mon squirt. At least for one day? If you don't like it, then Kurogiri can teach you." He said, almost giving up. You stopped and sniffed. "O-Okay..." he smiled at your answer and kissed your cheeks. "Be good, squirt. I'll come back for you," he said. 

- Overhaul -

You peeked into the class. This was the only time Overhaul ever let you outside. He knew everyone else was too busy to teach you about basic stuff. "Be sure not to touch anything that looks dirty. Behave and learn something new," he said. He fixed your face mask and your gloves. He was about to leave until you stopped him. He turned to you, and you reached your arms up. He sighed and went to hug you. "Bye-bye, Daddy." he smiled as he watched you let go and find the cleanest place to sit. "Have a good day, little germ," he mumbled and left. 

*Bonus*

After daycare:

- Shigaraki -

"C'mon player two. Let's go home." he smiled at you. You rushed over to him and jumped into his arms. "How was your first day?" he asked. "Okay. Some kids are noisy." you pouted. He chuckled and walked you out of the daycare while you continued to talk about your day.

- Dabi -

"Hey, Kiddo." he smiled and grabbed your hand. "You came back." you smiled. "Of course I did. I told you I wouldn't leave you behind. Now, how was your day?" he asked as he walked you out. "Fun. I learn more about reading." you smiled more at him. He smiled back and continued to listen. 

- Toga -

"Mommy!" you giggled. Toga smiled and spun you around. "How was your day today?" she asked with a wide smile. "It was really fun! We talked about animals and read more fairy tale stories!" you smiled. Toga listened more as you rambled on about your day. She couldn't help but smile at your cuteness. 

- Kurogiri -

You smiled as you saw him. He picked you up and asked about your day. You showed him a drawing you made in class. "It looks lovely. I swear, you're getting better by the day." he chuckled. You smiled and took a nap in his arms. 

- Twice -

You latched yourself to his leg. "Daddy!" you cried out in joy. "Hey, squirt! How was your day?" he asked. "G-Good!" you pouted that you liked it here. He laughed taking that you liked it here now. "Does this mean you'll go to daycare now?" you huffed but nodded. "Good girl/boy!" he laughed. He then took you out for ice-cream since you were good.

- Overhaul -

You sanitized yourself before approaching Overhaul. You grabbed his hand and gave him a cheerful look. "I take it that you had a good day?" he asked. "Yes, daddy," you said with a nod following behind it. "I made a friend too! He's so nice!" you hummed. Overhaul smiled and carried on listening to his sweet little germ about her/his day. 

Hope you enjoyed it!!