Nemoto Catch-up

- How you came into his life -

Nemoto was in Overhaul's office. It was a bit strange why Overhaul asked him to go to his office so suddenly. "Nemoto, since you have devoted yourself to me. I want you to do something for me." Nemoto nodded, not questioning what Overhaul had in store for him. Nemoto then caught something behind Overhaul's legs. "This is (Y/n), my daughter/son. Treat and raise her/him as your own. I can't take care of them, due to me being busy with other things. I count on you to raise them properly." Overhaul informed. Nemoto nodded, and Overhaul pushed you towards him. You watched Overhaul leave you behind with this stranger. Nemoto went down to your level. "Let's go," he said as he held out his hand. You looked at him and nodded. You grabbed his hand, and he took you to his room. 

- First Words -

You never talked ever since Overhaul handed you to Nemoto. Nemoto tried to make you talk, but he soon gave up. It was dark in the bedroom you slept in, and Overhaul made you sleep like this before then. You hated being alone in the dark. "I'll be going now," Nemoto said. You up from your sleeping position. "No...Leave!" you said as you grabbed his hand. He was shocked to hear you speak. He looked down at you, seeing you holding onto him. "Stay." you whimpered. He sighed and lay down next to you. "Alright." He sighed and got close to him. He took off his mask and fell asleep next to you. 

- How is he as a parent?- 

He's an exceptional dad. He makes sure you are well-fed, giving the attention you need, making sure your hygiene is up to date as well. He may not show it, but he does adore you. He was never one to like children since they tend to lie. Though you always told the truth no matter what. You've warmed your way up to his heart. It still kinda hurts him that you still look for Overhaul when you're walking around the base. But he knows you'll still run back to him. 

- He gets called out for doing something wrong -

This man does not make any mistakes when taking care of a child for the first time, surprisingly. 

- He accidentally makes you cry -

You were walking around in the halls of the base. You were allowed to wander in certain places. Though you knew these halls well, you didn't expect the next turn to be so sinister. You watched as Nemoto kill a man with his gun. You began to cry, not liking the fact that everywhere you go, people died. Nemoto heard you and turned his head. "(Y/n)," he said calmly as he picked you up. "Shh...it's okay. You weren't supposed to see," he said. For some reason, he felt sad and began to cry small tears. Your tears affected him in some way. Though, he didn't care at the moment. He calmed you down and made you try to forget what happened. In the end, you fell asleep in his on top of him. "I can't lie telling you I won't do it again," he whispered before going to sleep. 

- Birthday -

Overhaul informed him about your date of birth. To be honest, Overhaul never celebrated your birthday. You never knew what a birthday was until now. Nemoto went out to buy you a birthday gift and a cupcake. You were surprised and confused about the sudden gesture. "Happy birthday, little one." He smiled. Nemoto often smiled, but this one was bigger than the rest. He sat you on the small chair you had in your room and placed down the birthday cupcake in front of you. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear (Y/n). Happy birthday to you.~" he sang. You couldn't help but smile. You insisted on sharing the cupcake with him. He chuckled as you both fed each other. He could feel his heart warm up and showed that he truly loves you. He got you a special nightlight in case he wasn't home early. "So that way, you won't be scared of the dark anymore." you hugged him dearly. "Thank you, papa." you smiled. His smile widens. "Of course, little one," he said. 

- Your Quirk -

Since you have Overhaul's blood in you, you got his quirk. A few of your mothers as well but was sorta weak.