Your Quirk

- Tomura -

Quirk: Thief and Lies

Theif: Honestly, you can steal anything from stealing a video game to stealing a person's quirk. If you choose to steal a person's identity or quirk, you have a max of one hour to hold that. Anything you take is swift and unnoticeable. With your quirk, you can hide it anywhere in your clothing and, it's unnoticeable to the human eye.

Lie: You can find the truth in your lies. Anything you say can affect the other person and, they believe what you say. You can lie your way out of anything but only for two hours. Once you leave their presence or time is up, the effect has worn off. 

Drawbacks: For the thief quirk, you can't steal anything for a full day if you reach five hours. For the lying quirk, you have to tell the truth no matter what if you are given a question. This only lasts for a day. 

- Dabi -

Ignite: You can make anything that was previously burned or on fire come back again. This quirk isn't really beneficial but, there are some pros to this quirk. You can raise the temperature, manipulate it, or just simply heal someone with the flames. 

Drawbacks: Anything that is drenched is not useful anymore. Rain is also an enemy to you. If you heal a person too much, you can get burns where you healed them. 

- Toga -

Surprise, surprise...I'm also changing this about this quirk. 

Wendigo: You have the abilities of this mythical creature, meaning you have super strength, hearing, smell, and eyesight. You gain energy by eating human flesh, meat, or blood. (Originally they just eat  human meat but let's change things up a bit...) You can run fast and see through the dark. You change into this monster as well which, makes you look very terrifying. 

Drawbacks: Hunger and cold weather

- Kurogiri -

Bamf and Warp Gate

Bamf: You can basically 'bamf' yourself to a different location in a room or anywhere you in that specific building. This great when being stealthy or running away when bullets are right behind you. Also when you bamf you release a puff of smoke and it can sometimes knock anyone out who's around it. 

Warp gate: Same as his quirk. If you know the location you can warp many people there. You also have a (Favorite color) mist body like his. Just like how he has the metal collar you have a metal braclet on your left hand to hid your body. 

- Twice -

Jinx: Anyone you stumble upon immediately has bad luck. Of course you can control it and decide to put bad luck on. You can also control what's around you and you can purposely make things fall or just do anything to make the person have a hard time. You could even kill them if you wanted to.